Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry is a swift and effortless low carb weeknight recipe that is perfect to feed the hungry hordes in your house! This recipe tastes like something you’d order at a Chinese restaurant, except it’s better for you (and cheaper!)
This recipe starts with broccoli sauteed to tender perfection along with some garlic and ginger. After the veggies are prepared, the chicken goes into the pan to turn into brown color. The final step is hoisin sauce that gets poured over the chicken and vegetables to simmer.
It\’s an amazing night meal choice with low carb and keto-friendly meals. The recipe for a chicken broccoli stir fry is also a classic dish of chicken sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce. You can have a healthy and easy dinner on the table in half an hour!
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 8g broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp garlic and ginger
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 100g chicken
- Pink Himalayan salt
- First, Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan. Add the broccoli florets and stir-fry for few seconds. Add garlic and ginger, 2 tablespoons water, salt, and black pepper. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Now, Heat 2 tbsp ghee in the pan again and add 100g chicken, and stir fry it with pepper flakes for about 3 minutes. Add the 1 tbsp hoisin sauce, return the broccoli to the pan and toss to heat through. Cook.
- Next, add more water if required to thin the sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Let the sauce become thick and remove it from the pan.
- Finally, Serve hot!!
- The best way to cook chicken for a stir fry is to season it with salt and pepper, then sear it in oil in a hot pan until browned and cooked through. Be aware not to overcrowd your pan because if you add too much meat at once, the chicken will steam instead of brown.
- For a different flavor, you can use shrimp or thinly sliced flank steak instead of the chicken.
- Also, you can serve this with cauliflower rice.
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
- Calories: 308kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 37g
- Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 96mg
- Sodium: 796mg
- Fiber: 1g
We love this recipe of Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.