This article will help you with Gluten-Free Ketogenic Meals so that you can enjoy delicious meals, even if you are not willing to incorporate gluten.
Gluten is a kind of protein found in grains like wheat, rye, and barley which can irritate your gut and trigger allergic reactions.
It is this protein that provides bread with its chewy texture and also provides elasticity to baked goods. So, Gluten-Free Ketogenic Meals are the best choices.
Now, let us have a look at Gluten-Free Ketogenic Meals along with nutritional composition and recipe.
1. Paneer Tikka
- Marinate 100 g paneer cubes, half chopped onion, 35 g capsicum with 2 tbsp hung curd, 1/2 tsp turmeric, ½ tsp carom seeds, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, ½ tsp chaat masala, ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp ginger- garlic paste, ½ tsp salt for 1 hour.
- Arrange paneer and vegetables on a skewer/ toothpick.
- Put ghee on a non-stick pan, and cook from all sides.
Nutritional Value: Total Calories- 436 kcal, Carbohydrates- 4 g, Fats- 36 g, Protein – 22 g,
2. English Chaat
- Finely slice 50g bell peppers, five mushrooms, 50g green beans, and 50g broccoli/ cauliflower.
- Pour 20g butter into a non-stick pan along with the chopped vegetables.
- Now put in 10 almonds and 5 walnuts to the pan and sauté for 5 mins.
- Pour 100g paneer cubes and sauté for 2 mins.
- Squeeze half the lemon, sprinkle salt and chat masala.
Nutritional value :
Total calories- 426 kcal ,Carbohydrates- 2.5 g , Fats – 36 g, Protein- 23 g
3. Keto Poha
- Boil 200g cauliflower for 4-5 mins and then pulse it in the food processor till you get a rice-like consistency.
- In a pan heat up 2 tbsp olive oil/ 2 tbsp of ghee
- Add in the mustard seeds, 7-10 curry leaves, and 30g onions, salt, turmeric, 4-5 peanuts, 1 green chili, and cook for 2 mins.
- Now include cauliflower rice, add 1/4 cup water, and cover and cook till it is soft.
- Dress and serve with coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
Nutritional Value: Total Calories- 322 kcal, Carbohydrates- 4.5 g, Fats- 32 g, Proteins- 4 g
4.Chicken Malai Tikka
- Marinate 100 g chicken in 1 small green chili, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp chopped coriander, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp Kasuri methi, 3 crushed cardamom pods, pink Himalayan salt to taste, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, ½ chopped capsicum, ¼ onion chunks, and 2 tbsp malai/ Amul cream and mix well.
- Shield the bowl, and let it rest for an hour. Spoon the pieces on a wiring rack and bake at 220C for 25 mins. Brush with 1 tbsp ghee/ butter.
Total calories- 290 kcal, Carbohydrates- 2 g, Fats – 21 g , Protein -23 g
5. Spinach Omelette
- Take 1/4 medium-sized onion,50g asparagus, and ¼ small tomato, chop, and saute them in a pan for a few minutes on medium heat.
- Include 90 g of spinach in the above pan and pink Himalayan salt to taste and cook until they wilt. Remove the ingredients from the pan.
- Beat 2 eggs and one tablespoon of cream at the same time. Pour this mixture into the hot, greasy pan. Place the lid on top and cook for one minute.
- On one side add 20g cheese and veggies, and then fold the omelet when firm.
- Switch off the heat and put the lid on top. Let the omelet rest for a few minutes. The ingredients will melt and blend.
Calories- 365kcal Protein-11g Fats- 27g Net Carbs- 3g
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!