The perfect and encircled Hash browns also spelled as hashed browns are a popular American breakfast preparation. And well, what else do we need if that one recipe becomes Gluten-Free? Today we have got you a Gluten-Free Hash Browns Recipe that will help you to relish a tasty and fantastic breakfast.
Seldom we do not have much time to cook an elaborate breakfast, so this one can be the perfect idea for a grab-and-go breakfast. These are crispy outside and fluffy inside so gets on with the indulgence.
What do we mean by Gluten?
Gluten is the protein detected in grains, such as wheat, rye, and barley. If flour blends with water, the gluten proteins make an adhesive kind of system that has a glue-like texture.
The glue-like characteristic makes the dough stretchy and provides bread with the strength to rise while baking providing it with a chewy and pleasing texture.
Now you might be questioning if it is so effective, why do we need to go for a gluten-free recipe?
Problems with Gluten
Most utmost people can tolerate gluten with no adverse effects. Nevertheless, it can cause difficulties for people with specific health contingencies which includes celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, wheat allergy, and some other disease problem.
- 100 g of Shredded Cauliflower
- 40 g of Shredded Onion
- 1 tablespoon of Flaxseed
- 15 g of Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 tsp of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 1 large Egg white (see instructions)
- 2 tablespoons of Butter / Olive oil / Avocado Oil.
- Roast the riced cauliflower for 2 to 3 minutes, until they become tender, and then set aside to cool.
- When that happens, flutter together the shredded onion, golden flaxseed meal, garlic salt, egg, and one egg white in a large bowl.
- While the riced cauliflower is cool adequately to work, cover it in a cheesecloth or towel.
- Clasp tightly over the sink to drain as much moisture as possible.
- Mix the cauliflower into the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Run oil in a skillet over mediocre heat. Dribble tablespoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture onto the pan and touch down with a spatula to form hash brown patties. Roast for 2-4 minutes, until the bottom turns copper-colored, then flip and repeat for2-4 minutes on the other side. An echo with the remaining cauliflower mixture.
Total Calories: 305 Kcal, Carbohydrates: 5 g. Protein: 15 g, Fats: 25 g
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!