Keto Fish Cakes is an amazing appetizer for people on a keto diet. These fish cakes are perfect for low carb snacks. A quick, easy, and delicious meal option. Keto Fish cakes are full of Protein.
Fish cakes do not contain rubbish ingredients so they are filling and enjoyed by kids and their family members. It included really and healthy stuff! You’ll need some fish, eggs, a handful of fresh herbs, some garlic, keto-friendly mug bread, salt and spices, oil, and butter. Keto fishcakes are so delicious you’ll be drooling as they cook.
You can make these cakes within just a few minutes and enjoy eating this versatile dish. You can serve it with a low carb dip as well.
- Keto Mug bread
- 100 g white fish
- 30 g red onion
- 1/2 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp butter, and 1tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp red chili powder,
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Black pepper
- two eggs
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan and fry the 100g fish.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper on both sides simultaneously.
- Once cooked mash with a fork to create small flakes
- Add in keto bread crumbs made with the mug bread along with the 30g onion, ½ tbsp coriander, and 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Season with salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder. Add in the two eggs to mix well.
- Make the fish in the shape of cakes.
- Heat butter in the same pan and fry the fish cakes.
- Once cooked on both sides, remove and serve.
For the finest fish cakes, use a white fish with firm flesh like haddock, catfish, pollock, bream, or pacific sole. These fish has lower mercury content, and getting wild-caught filets will boost the nutrient profile of your fish cakes while adding delicious flavor. Just make sure you remove the bones!
Nutritional Value Per Serving :
- Calories: 170
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Carbs: 2g
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
We love this recipe of Keto Fish Cakes and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.