Who doesn’t love healthy junk? Well, here we are making your weekend better with this Keto Mac And Cheese recipe. You may be surprised by this cauliflower mac and cheese recipe! Yes, It’s not an actual pasta, but this keto mac and cheese will fulfill that comfort food craving.
Keto Mac and Cheese is almost like the real thing, and so much healthier. Of course, you’ll never think you’re eating pasta when you eat cauliflower. But, with the right low carb cheese sauce, keto cauliflower mac and cheese is the next best thing.
Cauliflower macaroni and cheese is essentially cooked cauliflower with rich cheese sauce. Roasted cauliflower makes a great stand-in for macaroni – hence the name. It is delicious as a keto side dish or vegetarian keto main dish. Cauliflower is not potatoes. It’s not rice.
This cauliflower dish is great for those who are looking for healthy meals made from real food and wanna incorporate more vegetables in their meals and it tastes so much like the real deal that we bet you won’t even miss the carbs.
1) 200 gm Heavy Cream
2) 100 gm shredded cheddar
3) 100 gm fontina cheese
4) 2 oz cream cheese
5) 1 teaspoon salt
6) ½ teaspoon black pepper
7) 1 ¼ teaspoon paprika
8) 1 large head of cauliflower
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and coat an 8×8 baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
2) Cut cauliflower into small 1/2″ to 1″ pieces. Steam for 4-5 minutes until barely tender.
3) Remove from heat and drain well. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
4) In a small pot, combine heavy cream, cheeses, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and paprika. Heat under medium fire until smooth and stir well.
5) Add cauliflower to the cheese mixture and toss to coat.
6) Pour into the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
7) You can also add oregano and garlic or any other herb preferred by your tastebuds.
8) Serve well and enjoy it with your family.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
It’s not pasta but it can be a really good alternative for those things! In this recipe for Keto Mac And Cheese, you’ll combine roasted cauliflower with a creamy cheese sauce for a keto-friendly, gluten-free twist on this comfort food classic.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!