Keto Mushroom Omelette is an amazing recipe that can be easily prepared using eggs, mushroom, cheese, salt and pepper.
You can add this as a snack with your bulletproof coffee or in breakfast with lettuce and some olives. Starting your day with eggs is always a healthy decision as eggs are rich in protein, iron, phosphorus and calcium.
Whenever you wish to add something interesting to the diet, you can always choose keto mushroom omelette.
This recipe is super satisfying, nutritious and delicious too as eggs have almost all essential nutrients as this recipe calls for good amounts of fats and protein and low carb !!
Why miss? Keto mushroom omelette when you can have it without any guilt and still enjoy this fantastic blend of eggs with delicious mushrooms which give a nutty flavour when butter fried.
INGREDIENTS ( As per one serving )
- 2 Eggs
- 45 g Mushroom
- 30 g Sliced Olives
- 2 tbsp Cheese Cream
- Pink Himalayan salt as per taste
- ¼ tsp Pepper.
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh coriander
- 1 green Chilli
- 100 g Lettuce
- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Ghee / Butter
- Saute mushrooms in 1 tbsp ghee/ butter.
- To a bowl add eggs, sauteed mushroom, sliced olives, cheese cream, pink Himalayan salt, pepper, coriander, chilli and cheddar cheese in the quantities mentioned above and mix them well.
- To a pan add 1 tbsp ghee/butter on medium flame and then pour the egg mixture.
- Slide the spatula under the omelette to loosen it.
- Using a spatula flip the omelette to cook from both sides.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it to the plate and serve with lettuce
- Enjoy it right away.
Total calories: 574 kcal, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 30 g, Fats: 50 g
We love this recipe of Lemon and Parsley Fish and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.