Keto Caesar salad is easy to prepare a nutritious recipe using eggs, romaine or lettuce leaves, butter, cheese, salt and pepper.
This recipe is packed with full of good fats, iron, folate, sodium and micronutrients. Who doesn’t want to include such an amazing and delicious keto Caesar Salad in the meal options?
The best thing about Keto Caesar Salad is it has so much flavour in it that you can pair it with any other dish.
The dressing gives it a tangy, creamy and rich flavour which you can prepare using lemon juice, garlic and parmesan cheese. You can also give a crunchy twist to your salad by adding small pieces of butter-fried almond flour bread.
So, on a hectic day, you can go for this fresh flavoursome salad which is low on carb and has good amounts of protein and fats that can help you kick the macros while being on keto!
INGREDIENTS ( As per one serving )
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 100 g Romaine or Lettuce leaves
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp Mustard
- 50 g Cheddar cheese
- 25 g almond flour bread ( turn it into small pieces )
- To a pan add 1 tbsp olive oil in the mentioned quantity and over medium flame and add bread cubes and fry them until golden and set aside.
- Add eggs and water to a saucepan over high flame for 10 – 15 minutes, cover it with a lid and let it boil so that eggs are boiled properly. Remove from the saucepan and put into a bowl of cold water so that you peel off easily.
- To prepare the dressing to add eggs, mustard, lime juice and garlic to a blender and whiz to combine.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil slowly and keep on blending till it turns out to be creamy.
- Now roughly tear the lettuce and place in a bowl, add 5-6 tbsp of dressing and toss well to coat.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE :
Total calories:529 kcal, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Proteins: 30 g, Fats: 45 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.