One can easily prepare Salmon Egg and Avocado Salad by using just eggs, avocado, salmon, butter, salt, and black pepper. This dish can be enjoyed over lunch and dinner.
Salmon Egg and Avocado Salad taste so amazing as this recipe contains 3 main ingredients that are itself tasty and this combination makes this recipe deadly.
Eggs, avocado, and salmon are superfoods as they are rich in protein, omega 3 fatty acids, iron, potassium, and many essential nutrients.
Who wants to miss a salad that has a blend of nutrition and flavor? You can kick your macros with this low carb Salmon Egg and Avocado Salad.
INGREDIENTS (As per serving )
- 80 g Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp olive
- 15 g Butter
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 g Pink Himalayan salt
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 10 g Chopped Parsley to garnish ( Optional )
- Add eggs and cold water to a heavy-bottomed pan and heat it for nearly 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove the eggs carefully and put them in cold water so that you can remove the shell easily and chop them in the desired size
- Add butter and eggs to the pan and fry for nearly 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Now turn off the flame and place it in a bowl and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Add Pink Himalayan salt, black pepper, and lemon juice to butter-fried eggs.
- Now add diced avocados, chopped parsley ( optional) and toss with olive oil.
- Enjoy butter-fried eggs with smoked salmon and avocado.
Total calories: 584 kcal, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 26 g, Fats: 80
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.