Using chicken, boiled eggs, almonds, bell peppers, jalapenos, fresh cucumber, diced cherry tomatoes, and red onions you can prepare Keto Cheeseburger Salad meal that is refreshing. A low on carb, moderate on protein and high on fats can be your best choice.
Keto Cheeseburger Salad is so filling and amazing that you will love to incorporate it into your daily schedule frequently. The freshness of the salad makes it lovable as it is rich in iron, folate, calcium, vitamins, and minerals.
Enjoy this serving happily without being get kicked out of ketosis and we know you will love it.
FOR SEASONED CHICKEN
- 150 g Chicken
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1-2 g Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 60 g Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 g Pink Himalayan salt
- 1-2 g black pepper
- 30 g Lettuce
- 15 g Red onion
- 30 g Onions
- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- Add butter to the pan over medium flame.
- Add the ground chicken, garlic paste, black pepper, and salt to the pan.
- Blend ground chicken with seasonings using the spatula and fry until browned and cooked through for about 15 minutes.
- Take a small bowl and mix all the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Start layering with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cheese, and onions.
- Finally, drizzle with dressing and enjoy right away.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE :
Total calories: 695 kcal, Carbohydrates: 5 g, Protein: 45 g, Fats: 55 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.