You can prepare delectable Pesto Chicken Salad just by using basil pesto, cherry tomatoes, red onions, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, chicken, salt, and pepper.
In general, people find salads monotonous but this Pesto Chicken Salad is so flavorsome that it can make your day! This salad is rich in iron, protein, vitamin C, calcium, sodium that along with flavor it is nutritionally potential too.
This pesto chicken salad is a great option to keep eating healthy during summertime. This salad is so amazing that it keeps you filled for longer as it is high on protein. You are going to love this salad so much that you will prefer this salad over other salad in restaurants too !!
INGREDIENTS ( As per one serving )
20 g Olive oil
30 g Parmesan cheese
8 g Basil Pesto
10 ml Lemon Juice
12 ml Water
1-2 g Pink Himalayan Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
100 g Chicken
1 Cup Romaine Lettuce Leaves
40 g Cucumber
60 g Diced Tomatoes
1-2 g Parsley/ Basil leaves ( To garnish )
- To a large jug add all the ingredients and whisk them together.
- Separate half of the dressing and refrigerate it, to use it later.
- Add the chicken to the marinade in the bowl and marinate chicken for 15-30 minutes.
- Till the time chicken mix all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a grill pan and grill chicken on both sides until browned and completely cooked through.
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes; slice and arrange over salad. Drizzle salad with the remaining dressing.
- Serve with lemon wedges, extra basil pesto, and chopped basil or parsley, to garnish.
Total calories: 500 kcal, Carbohydrates: 3 g, Protein: 23 g, Fats: 44 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!