Keto oatmeal is a great alternative to traditional oatmeal. And It’s excellent for your keto diet breakfast routine meals. It’s ready in no time. It’s a pretty effortless dish for breakfast and overnight meals.
Also, there are so many ways to flavor this to your liking too. This recipe will give you sweet pumpkin flavor because you can put in pumpkin spice seasoning but you can do any type of seasoning you want. You could just use plain vanilla with strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries too! Here, we add a small number of berries or nuts to watch my carb intake. Another idea would be to add Lily’s mini chocolate chips.
The key componenets of the Keto Oats recipe are chia seeds, coconut flour, and hemp seeds. They all are low in carbohydrates, high in fiber and protein.
- Almond milk unsweetened
- 40 g hemp seeds
- 20g flax seeds
- 20g chia seeds
- chopped almond/pecan nuts
- Toppings of your choice
- Firstly, Use 250 unsweetened almond milk in a bowl and add 40g hemp seeds,20 g chia seeds, 20 g flax seeds, 30 g chopped almonds/pecan nuts.
- Combine them in the bowl.
- Now add 2 drops of vanilla essence/ 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (optional),erythritol.
- Lastly, Dig your oatmeal.
Toppings for your oatmeal-
- Greek yogurt
- Almond butter
Some customizations as per your preference-
- Similarly, for cinnamon – Put 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Or to add brown sugar – sprinkle over 1 tablespoon of Sukrin Gold
- Also, for Double chocolate chip – add 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons of Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Total calories- 533 kcal,
- Carbohydrate- 4 g,
- Fats- 45 g
- Protein- 28 g,
If you’re Looking for a hot breakfast bowl now that you’re on a grain-free or low carb diet? The Keto oatmeal recipe is here for your chilly and hearty mornings. You can enjoy it with your family.
Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!