Pizza on a low carb diet though? Yes, all of the following pizza recipes are okay on the keto diet! If you are looking to cut carbs, give some of these amazing keto pizza recipes a try!
Keto Pizza – no soggy crust here! Most fathead doughs are limp and flavorless. Not this pizza crus! This Keto crust has cheese gets crispy. As crispy as you want it to. Cook for a long to get crispier crust. Top it with your favorite toppings! The size and shape of your pizza are up to you.
- Two large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
low-carb pizza sauce, shredded cheese, pepperoni, sausage, veggies
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and layer a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, and butter in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together the almond flour, garlic powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Combine dry mixture with wet ingredients. Stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Roll dough between two parchment paper sheets to the desired thickness, size, and shape.
- You will need to tear the top parchment sheet off and bake it on the bottom sheet of parchment on a baking sheet. Bake for10-15 minutes or until the desired level of crispiness.
- Take out from the oven and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite cheese, dips, and toppings. Bake pizza for another 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving :
- Calories: 434,
- Fat: 38g,
- Carbohydrates: 7g,
- Fiber: 3g,
- Protein: 17g
2. Keto Breakfast Pizza-
Keto Breakfast Pizza is blowing up the scene! This Meat Lover’s Style is a hit among low carbers! Fathead dough, or also known as Fat Head dough, is a gluten-free dough that can be used here for both savory and sweet applications. Instead of gluten, a combination of mozzarella and cream cheeses combined to create a “glue’ to hold the bread, dough or pastry together.
FOR THE DOUGH:
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- two eggs, beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- pinch salt & pepper
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 strips cooked bacon
- 4 sausage links, cooked and diced
- 2 deli ham slices, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 400, grease a cast iron pan.
For the dough-
- Whisk cream cheese and mozzarella together in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Saute and heat for another 20 seconds until melted and mixing smoothly.
- Add cracked eggs to almond flour, mix well. Couple with the cheese mixture and work until a dough is formed.
- Force dough into a cast-iron skillet. Poke holes to avoid air bubbles. Bake for 10 minutes.
Making the pizza-
- Spill beat eggs over the dough, top with all meats and cheeses.
- Transfer again to the oven to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until set up and golden.
- Cut into eight equal pieces.
- Net carbs are around 3 per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 669
3. Bbq chicken crust pizza–
BBQ chicken pizza is a California favorite. A chicken crust makes this gluten-free pizza easy to make and so delectable! This is an excellent low-carb & keto pizza. Chicken crust pizza is a type of “meatza” made with raw ground chicken, drained canned chicken, or cooked chopped or shredded chicken, mixed with eggs and cheese and baked in the oven to form a crust.
The chicken pizza crust is topped like a regular pizza and baked again until the toppings are hot and bubbly.
For Chicken Crust
- 1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken (4 cups)
- 1 cup Part-Skim Grated Mozzarella Cheese (4 oz)
- 2 large egg
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups grated smoked Gouda cheese,
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion (1 oz)
- 2 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- chopped cilantro
- Grate the chicken by hand or chop into chunks and place into a food processor to chop. Salt and pepper to taste. Grate the smoked Gouda cheese and slice the onion.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place a sheet pan (18×13 inch or two 10-inch) with parchment paper.
- Thoroughly whisk the chicken crust ingredients together with a spoon. Place the chicken on parchment paper firmly, spreading it as thin as you can without leaving holes. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges brown and the top begins to brown.
- Brush the BBQ sauce over the crust and top with Gouda cheese, onions, and bacon. Bake for 3-5 minutes more or until the cheese melts. Top with cilantro, cut, and serve.
The serving size is 1/4 of the pizza. Makes one large sheet pan or two 10-inch round pizzas.
Nutrition Info :
- Calories: 355kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 39g
- Fat: 21g
4. Keto Low-Carb Chicken Alfredo Fathead Pizza-
This Keto Low-Carb Chicken Alfredo Fathead Pizza is a quick and effortless healthy recipe you can prepare with mozzarella, bacon, almond flour, and spinach. This recipe is a step-by-step method to make the best crust with little to no carbs!
For Keto Low-Carb Fathead Pizza Crust
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 1/2 oz cream cheese
- 2 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1-2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon butter melted (optional)
For Pizza White Alfredo Sauce :
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Reggiano cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- salt and pepper to taste
For Pizza Toppings
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 pound skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- Chicken Seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Reggiano cheese, shredded
- parsley to garnish optional
- parchment paper
- pizza pan
- pizza slicer
- cooking spray
For Fathead Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put in cream cheese and mozzarella in a large bowl. Place in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Take out the mixture from the microwave. Add the Italian seasoning and stir.
- Stir in the almond flour. The mixture may become really thick and tough to mix. If so, place back the bowl in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Add in the egg, Stir to form a crust.
- Line a sheet of parchment paper over the pizza pan.
- Layer the dough onto the parchment paper.Line additional sheet of parchment paper over the dough to help roll out and flatten the dough.
- Poke holes with a fork throughout the pizza dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
For Pizza Toppings
- While the crust bakes, drizzle a skillet with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Adjoin the chicken cubes to the skillet. Season with chicken seasoning.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink on the inside.
- Take out the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
For Pizza Alfredo Sauce:
- Adjoin butter to the skillet on medium heat. Allow the butter to partially melt and then add the chunks of cream cheese, heavy cream, Parmesan Reggianored pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk continuously until the cheese has melted.
To Assemble the Pizza and Bake
- Brush the alfredo sauce over the pizza crust.
- Put in fresh spinach.
- Toss the cooked bacon and chicken throughout. Drizzle the mozzarella and Parmesan Reggiano cheese on the top.
- Bake for an extra 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Cool before serving.
Nutrition info Per Serving :
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 30
5. Vegan Cauliflower Pizza with Basil Pesto-
This uncomplicated Vegan Cauliflower Pizza with a delectable low-carb cauliflower crust is the perfect healthy substitute for a traditional pizza! Now you can indulge whenever you like. This pizza recipe is healthy and tastes AMAZING! The dough bakes up into a delectable, crunchy crust that’s perfect for adding all of your favorite toppings.
For the cauliflower pizza base:
- 4 cups of cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 5 tbsp. water
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 basil leaves (chopped)
For the basil pesto:
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp. pine nuts
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 F (190°C).
- Cut a large head of cauliflower into smaller florets to make cauliflower rice. Grate these florets into your food processor. Substitute, you can buy pre-riced cauliflower.
To make cauliflower rice
- Boil the riced cauliflower in a large pot and cook for 5 minutes until the rice is soft.
- Strain the cauliflower rice with a kitchen towel. Once most of the water has strained, set the rice aside to chill for 5 minutes.
- While the cauliflower rice is cooling, whisk the flaxseed meal and water and form it into a ball. Set aside.
- Cover the cooled cauliflower rice in the dish towel and ring out as much water and remove the moisture too.
- Add the cauliflower rice, almond flour, oregano, onion powder, prepared flaxseed ball, sea salt, and chopped basil leaves to a large mixing bowl.
- Brush the dough on a baking sheet dusted with gluten-free flour and shape into a round shape.
- Bake the crust for half and then take it out from the oven.
- Add a thin coating of tomato sauce and your chosen toppings. Bake for extra 10-15 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the base is cooked through.
- Additionally, Add all of the ingredients for the basil pesto into a food processor and process until they come together. If it isn’t mixing smoothly, add some water.
- Take out the pizza from the oven, spread some of the freshly prepared basil pesto onto the pizza, and serve hot.
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
- Calories: 245
- Protein: 7.7g
- Carbs: 12.2g
- Fiber: 5.5 g
6. DELICIOUS KETO PIZZA CHAFFLE RECIPE– Looking for a Delectable Keto Pizza Chaffle Recipe? Look no further, because this is it! This recipe tastes same like a thin crust pizza and it can be made within a matter of minutes!
For CHAFFLE CRUST
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
For PIZZA TOPPING
- 1 tbsp Rao\’s Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Pepperoni\’s, cut into four
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Preheat the waffle maker too.
- Gather egg, mozzarella cheese, coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt in a small bowl.
- Spill half of the chaffle mixture into the center of the waffle iron. Allow cooking for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully detach and repeat for the second shuffle.
- Top each chaffle with mozzarella cheese, sauce, and pepperoni.
- Place chaffles on a baking sheet and keep in the oven for 4-5 minutes and broil for 1 minute afterward.
- Remove and drizzle some parsley or basil if desired. Enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION: SERVING SIZE: 1 Pizza Chaffle
- CALORIES: 234.5
- TOTAL FAT: 15.9g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 6.2g
- FIBER: 0.5g
- PROTEIN: 17.3g
7.Broccoli Crust Pizza- Healthy homemade broccoli crust pizza is low carb and gluten-free and comes together in under 30 minutes.
For Broccoli Crust:
- 2-3 cups riced broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- one-fourth teaspoon salt
- one-fourth teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning optional
For Toppings :
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup cheese
- veggies optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Layer a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with oil; set aside.
- Grate the broccoli in a food processor or shred with a cheese grater.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for one-two minutes, or until it is steamed. Chill for at least 60 seconds then pour broccoli on a clean washcloth and squeeze as much liquid as you can out of the broccoli until you are left with a dry ball of broccoli.
- Combine the broccoli, eggs, cheeses, and seasoning in a large bowl. Pour the batter into the pre-lined baking sheet and shape into a pizza crust, 1/2 inch thick. Bake for 8-12 minutes for the lightly browned crust.
- Detach from the oven and add the pizza sauce and cheese. Add your favorite toppings. Return to the oven and bake for an extra 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. Cool for at least 4-5 minutes before slicing.
Amount per serving- 4 slices
- Calories – 247
- Fats- 16.2g
- Carbs- 11g
- Protein- 16.6g
The recipes are here for all the pizza lovers! Enjoy pizza on a keto diet without any issues.
We love them and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.