Sometimes. the keto diet seems too good to be true—especially when easy pork recipes like these are involved. Keto pork Indian recipes; with such a versatile ingredient, it’s hard to find a reason not to use pork in almost every dish! Pork can be used in different dishes however, we want to keep in Indian and easy for you so we have chosen Keto Pork Indian recipes to make on your keto diet.
Keto pork Indian recipes
1, Keto Pork Vindaloo-
Curries are a fun way to mix up your keto meals and add a little extra spice. Our Spicy Ketogenic Pork Curry is beautifully tender and very hot – in chili that is!
For Vindaloo Paste
- 8 Dried Kashmiri Red Chillies
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 8 Whole Black Peppercorns
- 4 Cloves
- 4 Cardamom Pods
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 20 grams Ginger
- 20 grams garlic
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Vinegar or Wine Vinegar
For Pork Vindaloo
- 1 Serving Vindaloo Paste
- 500 grams boneless pork shoulder (cubed)
- 100 grams Onion
- 100 grams Tomato
- 10 grams garlic
- 2 tbsp Coconut Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Stevia to taste
For Vindaloo Paste
- Toast the chilies and spices on a frying pan till aromatic
- Blend the spices together with the chilies till powder is formed
- Add in the ginger, garlic, oil, and vinegar and blend to a smooth paste.
- Add water as needed
- Use to make Vindaloo
For Pork Vindaloo
- Season the pork with salt and marinate in the vindaloo paste overnight.
- Heat the oil in the dutch oven/large saucepan and fry the onions and garlic.
- Once the onions start to brown add in the tomatoes and turmeric and cook.
- Add in the pork and 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 60 minutes or till the pork is tender
- Make sure you check the vindaloo every 10 minutes to ensure it\’s not sticking to the pan
- Taste for seasoning and add in the salt, stevia, and vinegar to balance the flavors.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.
Nutrition Info For Pork Vindaloo (Per serving)
- Calories: 377
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Carbs: 5g
- Fat: 28g
- Protein: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
2. Keto Coconut Pork Curry-
Keto Pork Curry in coconut is a beautifully fragrant and mildly spicy dinner dish. This delicious keto pork curry goes really well with our Lime & Cilantro Cauliflower Rice, as well as our Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- 2 pounds Pork Butt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin ground
- 1 teaspoon Coriander ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 inch Ginger finely sliced
- 14 ounces Coconut Cream
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound Green Beans sliced into 2in lengths
- Place the diced pork into a mixing bowl and add the cumin, coriander, cinnamon and chili powder.
- Mix well and allow the pork to marinate for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat and add the coconut oil, onion, garlic and ginger. Saute for 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the marinated pork and cook for 5-7 minutes until evenly colored.
- Pour over the coconut cream and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 60-80 minutes, until the pork is tender.
- Add the lime juice, salt, and green beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Calories- 461
- Protein- 30g
- Fat- 36g
3. Keto Roasted Pork–
Keto Roasted Pork. Make it on New Year’s eve, and surprise your family and friends. The dish is very easy to make, and super Keto friendly.The dish is extremely easy to make, in fact, it involves just four steps. Gather the ingredients, grind the marinade, add it to the pork, cook the pork.
- 1 kg Pork Ribs/ Loin or any cut you prefer
- 50 gms Red onion sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic
- One tsp Cumin/Zeera
- 1 tsp Paprika/Kashmiri Degi Mirch
- 1 tsp Red Chilly powder
- 60 ml Olive oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- Wash the pork and pat it dry. Chop it into pieces. Fork it all over.
- In a grinder put all the ingredients and blend it well, until a fine paste is formed.
- Now apply this marinade to the pork and place it in the fridge for 16 to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for five to ten minutes.
- Place the pork in the oven, and cook at 200 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes reduce the heat to 180 degrees Celsius, and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Check if tender and serve hot with keto sauce.
- Cals – 491
- Carbs – 1.8g
- Protein – 28.6g
- Fat- 40.4g
4. Pork curry over cauliflower rice-
Tender pork tenderloin seasoned with curry powder, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Sauteed with bell pepper strips and served over a bed of steamed cauliflower rice. This is our favorite Pork Curry over Cauliflower Rice.
- 1 lb Pork tenderloin or boneless pork chops, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 tbsp bacon grease or olive oil
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 Bell pepper, sliced or diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 cups bone broth (or water)
- 16 oz Bag of frozen riced cauliflower (or whole cauliflower that has been riced in your food processor)
- Heat the bacon grease (or olive oil) in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the curry powder, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well and gently simmer for about 1 minute. Add the sliced bell pepper and cook until bell pepper has softened about 2 minutes. Add the cubed pork. Stir well to coat the pork with all ingredients.
- Cook the pork mixture for about 5 minutes or until the pork is no longer pink. Add the broth and bring to a simmer. Gently simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Cover to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Cook the frozen riced cauliflower per the package directions. Or if you\’re using fresh cauliflower that has been riced, cook or steam until soft. Spoon the curried pork mixture on top of the cooked, riced cauliflower.
- Calories- 309
- Fat- 10g
- Carbs- 18g
- Protein- 33g
We love these recipes, and know you will too! Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!