Keto chocolate pudding is rich, creamy, and delicious. This keto chocolate gelatin pudding is great for skin, wrinkles, and cellulite because of collagen from grass-fed gelatin and also a perfect treat for paleo, gluten-free,dairy-free, and sugar-free dieters.
This low carb chocolate pudding (which is a sugar-free chocolate pudding) is made with classic ingredients like heavy cream, cocoa powder, and a little secret ingredient that makes it the best chocolate pudding recipe ever!
Chocolate pudding is a quintessential childhood treat, but this keto chocolate pudding is so good, with luscious dark chocolate flavor that makes it a perfect dessert for adults, too. There’s no reason to give up on your favorite foods when the sugar-free chocolate pudding is just as tasty.
Keto Chocolate Gelatin Pudding Recipe-
Keto chocolate pudding doesn’t just taste amazing; it’s super easy to make, too. The part that is the hardest is waiting for it to chill in the fridge. Don’t worry that it will come out with a great keto dessert for you.
- 1 cup coconut milk full fat, canned
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- or organic cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon stevia powder extract
- 1 tablespoon quality grass-fed gelatin
- 2 tablespoon water
- Add the coconut milk, cocoa, and sweetener to a pan over medium heat and stir with a whisk.
- Mix the gelatin and water in a small bowl.
- Add the gelatin to the pan and stir until dissolved.
- When the coconut milk mixture is warm transfer into two small ramekins or pudding cups.
- Place in the fridge for 30-45 minutes (or freezer for the faster setting).
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories- 300
- Fats- 29.3 g
- Protein- 6.7g
- Carbs- 9.6g
Keto Chocolate Gelatin Pudding toppings–
Now to top your keto pudding the best idea is delicious homemade sugar-free whipped cream, sprinkle on some toppings. Here are a few ideas:
- Keto-friendly chocolate chips- Add a few chocolate curls to the top of the healthy chocolate pudding. Not only does it add more chocolate-y flavor, but it also looks gorgeous too.
- Sugar-free whipped cream- Makes the perfect easy topping for a pretty presentation.
- Chopped nuts- Sprinkle some chopped pecans, almonds, or walnuts on top to add some crunch.
- Dust of unsweetened cocoa powder
You can store the healthy chocolate pudding in the fridge in an airtight container with plastic wrap on top, it will last 5-7 days.
Keto Chocolate gelatin pudding is a must-try! We love this recipe, and know you will too! Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!