Soya Shrikhand is our beloved Dessert in Keto Style. The must-have dream-like Indian dessert recipe is made from soya milk, sweetener, hung curd, and flavored with cardamom and saffron. Everyone loves it from the bottom of their hearts!
This easy recipe can be prepared for festivals like Janamashtmi and Navratri. It is very delicious and goes with everything. Soy Shrikhand is a keto style of milk shrikhand, so it is a great option for Vegans for Milk-based products. It’s purely vegetarian, cholesterol-free, and lactose-free.
Garnishing your Soya Shrikhand with nuts like Almonds and Pistachios would be a good choice. Nuts are nutrient-dense, healthy, and great antioxidants. Make sure you consume them as per your requirements only.
- Soya Milk
- Cardamom powder
- Almonds/ Pistachios
- Take a clean muslin cloth and add curd to it and tie the cloth.
- Hang the muslin cloth for 60 minutes and squeeze with your hands to strain all the water from it.
- Drain the whey from the suspended cloth for 7- 8 hours.
- Put the curd in a mixing bowl, add saffron strands, stevia/erythritol, and ground cardamom. Mix well with the curd.
- Put soya milk into the curd mixture and whisk well.
- Shrikhand is ready.
- Transfer shrikhand to a serving bowl and garnish with nuts.
- Keep the bowl inside the fridge to chill the recipe for 60minutes.
- Take it out after 2 hours and serve the chilled Shrikhand to your family and friends.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
You can also experiment with Soya Shrikhand with blueberries and nuts. Also. you can make it diabetic-friendly also.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!