So what if you can’t call dominos and have cheesy garlic bread delivered on a Friday night? Keto Garlic Breadsticks are a perfect complement and probably tastier and much much healthier!
This easy, cheesy, garlicky, delicious ketone monitored recipe is made with just four simple ingredients: mozzarella, parmesan, an egg, and garlic powder. That may seem as non sufficient, but it’s the perfectly wonderful combination that\’s needed to make one of the best low carb snack you’ll ever eat.
If you’ve been on ketosis for a long time, you do know that it can sometimes feel very limiting especially in family gatherings or with friends, because, indeed, you cannot consume many of the snacks that are offered.
The tables of most parties are full of all kinds of temptations that do not fit into a ketogenic lifestyle so in that case, you can have these easy ketonic compund balanced -cheesy garlic breadsticks that have a minuscule amount of carbs and tastes a lot like pizza slices.
They are amazing ketone balanced cheese snacks or appetizers served with a little tomato or marinara sauce, but just as good eaten alone. So you could even add on a few toppings according to your preference and can enjoy it guilt-free.
1) 1 cup almond meal
2) 2 tablespoon coconut flour
3) 1 tablespoon baking powder
4) ½ teaspoon salt
5) 1 ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
6) 3 cups shredded mozzarella
7) 2 large eggs
8) ¼ cup coconut oil or melted grass-fed butter
9) 1 tablespoon Italian herb blend
10) ¼ cup shredded asiago or parmesan cheese
11) 1 tablespoon olive oil
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon granulated garlic and salt.
3) In a small, microwave-safe bowl, melt the mozzarella. Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds.
4) Whisk the eggs and coconut oil into the flour mix, then fold in the melted mozzarella.
5) Work quickly while it’s still hot.
6) Flatten the dough onto a 9” cast-iron or nonstick skillet.
7) Sprinkle with herb blend, asiago, and olive oil.
8) Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese on top, is toasty.
9) Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes. Keeping the cooled flatbread on the cutting board ,cut it into 10 sticks.
10) Now enjoy it with your family or friends.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
These breadsticks contain approximately 0.9. total carbohydrates per serving which is great a snack for people in ketosis. With the carbs being so low in these cheese sticks, you’re able to enjoy this homemade snack without guilt on 30 grams of carbs per day keto diet.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!