Club Sandwich with Super Mayo is a delicious deli classic, and it is s easy to make yourself at home. Turkey, ham, bacon, Colby jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo on wheat toast. A club sandwich or a clubhouse sandwich is recognized by its three bread layers. The layers are secured with toothpicks and cut into halves or quarters.
These sandwiches are filling and are perfect for children. You could make these for breakfast, a picnic or simply pack these sandwiches in your lunch box. So, do try this amazingly delicious club sandwich recipe right now. Toasted bread gives a crispy texture to the sandwich. But if you want you can directly toast the sandwich rather than toasting beforehand or not toast it at all.
- 6 slices bread toasted
- 6 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 ounce turkey slices
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce ham slices
- 6 slices bacon cooked
- 4 leaves lettuce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
- Arrange 2 slices down on your cutting board with mayo side up.
- Top each slice with half of turkey, tomatoes, and a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Place a slice of bread with mayo side down over the cheddar cheese.
- Top each with ham, 3 slices bacon and 2 leaves of lettuce.
- Season with salt and pepper and place remaining slices of bread over the lettuce with mayo side down.
- Cut the sandwiches in half or quarters and serve with potato chips.
- Secure the sandwich layers together with a toothpick or cocktail stick!
- Switch out the cheese for a spicy jalapeno cheddar for an extra kick.
- You can change up the ingredients to suit your preference!