Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast is perfect for brunch season or just a fun treat for any morning! Thick slices of sweet, egg-soaked bread cooked until golden and crispy around the edges, stuffed with a sweet cream cheese filling.
Here is its quick recipe:
Prep Time10 mins | Cook Time15 mins | Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 people | Calories: 494kcal
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 12 slices of Texas Toast (one loaf)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until you have a spreadable consistency.
- Spread a thick layer of cream cheese filling on one side of half of the Texas Toast. Top with the second piece of Texas toast, forming a sandwich with cream cheese filling in the middle.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, milk, granulated sugar, and cinnamon together. Dip the sandwiches in the egg mixture to coat completely
- Melt butter on a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwiches until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with strawberries, syrup, and whipped cream.
Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 574mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 650IU | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 12.4mg
This recipe of Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast is for those who enjoy baking and spending some time in the kitchen creating wonderful palate-pleasing delights! So go on and give it a try, and enjoy brunch in bed!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!