Eggs with Sautéed Shallots & Greens is delicious and extremely fast and easy. The recipe is a loose one so feel free to stretch the quantities to fit your palate and family size.
Here its quick recipe:
Total: 18 min | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 8 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large shallot, very thinly sliced
- 8 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package soft herb-flavored cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup green peas
- Take and melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat, to start off your recipe with.
- Now, add shallots and cook this for upto 3 to 4 minutes.
- Next up, take some eggs and whisk them with some salt and pepper as per taste, and then combine it with shallots.
- Now take this and stir in with the cheese and peas.
- Cook this for upto 3 to 4 minutes until eggs are firming up but not yet dry.
- Serve immediately.
Try this delicious recipe of Eggs with Sautéed Shallots & Greens and enjoy!
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!