These Mediterranean Grilled Salmon Kabobs are easy, healthy, and completely delectable.
The salmon skewers are grilled on the grill resulting in charred, flaky salmon and tender and juicy veggies. This recipe couples wonderfully with tzatziki sauce for the perfect Mediterranean feel.
Well, Mediterranean flavors are always welcome. The firm fish, the high-quality olive oil, the freshly cut herbs, eggplants, cucumbers, olives, among others. These ingredients Mediterranean Grilled Salmon Kabobs will take you to exotic flavors. A light marinade made with a few simple ingredients.
- 400g skinless salmon
- one teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- One eggplant thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 mushrooms
- 1cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- Oregano, parsley, mint, and rosemary to taste
- Dice the salmon to create 1-in square pieces. Drizzle with cumin, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Mizzle eggplant slices with salt, pepper, and a few drops of olive oil. Cook on the grill, turning once until thoroughly cooked. Line four slices per plate.
- Position the salmon pieces into 12 skewers alternating with cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Bake for a few minutes until the salmon is cooked but still juicy. Don’t let it dry. Position two kabobs on each plate over the eggplants.
- Adjoin Greek yogurt and lemon juice, olive oil, mixed herbs, salt, and pepper. Serve on the side.
- Serve with a mixed herb salad.
- Use any other kind of fish in place of salmon.
- Pair with a side of salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and olives.
- Add red bell pepper instead of cherry tomatoes.
- Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook.
For best results, detach the salmon and veggies from the skewers and store the grilled salmon kabobs in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Calories: 316kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4.3g
- Protein: 30.4g
- Fat: 20.7g
You can serve these Mediterranean grilled salmon kebabs with avocado salad, greek salad, greek lemon rice, or a dip like tahini sauce.
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!