These quick and simple turkey cranberry wraps are the ideal lunch option for all of those leftovers from Thanksgiving.
It’s very easy and tasty! You want to keep meals simple the day after Thanksgiving and try to use up some of the numerous leftovers that are in the refrigerator. These turkey cranberry wraps are the ideal mid-day snack or addition to your lunch. Wraps made of turkey and cranberries are delicious and simple dinner snacks.
- 1/2 cup turkey, cubed
- tortilla of your choice
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free cream cheese (more as desired)
- 2–3 tablespoons cranberry sauce (more as desired)
- 1/4 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- Arrange the tortilla and spread a layer of dairy-free cream cheese on top, making a strip down the middle.
- Spoon some cranberry sauce on top, covering the cream cheese.
- Position down as much turkey as you want as well as some romaine lettuce.
- Wrap up and eat!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS TURKEY CRANBERRY WRAP:
- This turkey wrap can be prepared in less than 10 minutes, making it the ideal leftovers lunch when you just don’t feel like spending more time in the kitchen. Or save it for outings, work lunches, or a grab-and-go meal when you’re running errands.
- Spread the cream cheese and homemade cranberry sauce to the edges of each tortilla. Be mindful that the cream cheese is at room temperature so the tortilla doesn’t tear.
- Layer on the spinach leaves and broccoli sprouts. Keep a border around the edge so that when you roll the tortillas, the veggies don’t pop out.
- Chop or tear the turkey meat into strips and arrange down the center of the tortilla. Top it all off with the apple slices.
- Spin it all up like you’re making a burrito. Fold in two different sides, then roll it up! You want to fold the tortilla fairly tightly so that the wrap doesn’t fall apart.
Nutrition Information per serving :
- 660 calories
- 89g Carbs
- 20g Fat
- 33g Protein
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!