This cocoa bliss smoothie is truly worthy of its name. It is exactly what the name suggests, a ‘bliss’ to consume in every sense of the word. Its vibrant flavours blend together perfectly and this cocoa bliss smoothie also carries numerous health benefits.
Here’s an extremely easy to follow recipe for making a cocoa bliss smoothie.
Ingredients (1 Serving)
- Almond milk (1 cup, can use cashew milk too)
- Full-fat coconut milk (½ cup)
- Cacao powder, raw (1 tbsp)
- Pure vanilla (1 tsp, no-alcohol vanilla)
- Coconut butter (1 tbsp)
Now, you would think that given how healthy and delicious this smoothie is, it’s going to be really complicated to prepare. Well, here’s how you prepare this amazing smoothie:
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until its texture is creamy and smooth.
- Once you’ve made sure that its blended well, serve cold with an optional garnish of cocoa powder over the top!
Serving: 1 | Calories: 420 kcal | Fat: 33g | Saturated fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Fiber: 9g | Protein: 10g | Carbohydrate: 17g | Sodium: 40mg
Here’s Why You Shout Try This Cocoa Bliss Smoothie!
Cocoa bliss smoothie is a nutrient dense smoothie. It is extraordinarily creamy, and is a perfect combination of healthy fats and protein. It is a great source of nutrition for individuals suffering from thyroid issues as it helps boost thyroid functions. Moreover, it is extremely easy to make, making it perfect for individuals on the go!
So don’t think twice before giving this a try. The worst thing that could happen is that you run late for work because you just had to get a second glass!
For more such unique and delicious recipes, stay tuned with us. Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!