These Strawberry Cookies are the ultimate low-carb breakfast for traveling with or as a healthy dessert. They’re effortless to make in just one vessel and filled with wholesome ingredients like almond flour, coconut freeze-dried strawberries, and coconut oil.
Making delights like this at home enables me to provide more nutrient-dense nourishment for my children. For your family, this has resulted in less hyperactivity and better focus.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour, tightly packed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Five fresh diced strawberries,
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the eggs, tightly packed almond flour, coconut oil, honey, baking soda, and sea salt with a hand mixer in a bowl.
- Whisk in the strawberries with a spoon.
- Using a small cookie scoop, transfer the batter onto a large baking sheet, 1/2 inch apart. The batter should form around 25 cookies.
- Prepare for 15 minutes, or until the cookies have been lightly browned on the top and the bottom. Allow rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Store on a plate on the counter. If these cookies are placed in an airtight container they will become soggy because the almond flour is so moist.
- Frozen strawberries are not suitable for this recipe.
- Freeze flat on a large cookie sheet if freezing then transfers to an airtight container or freezer bag. Set individual cookies on the counter to thaw, for about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Information Per Serving :
- Fiber -7g
Cookies paired with tea and coffee will be amazing. Make these strawberry cookies and enjoy them with your beverage!