Just a four-step recipe! Maple- Chili Glazed Pork medallions are easy and quick to make with maple-chili sauce. Definitely a crowd-pleaser! You can make this for dinner meals and have fun!
Here, You have to slice pork tenderloin crosswise into thick rounds to prepare pork medallions. To bring off an even thickness, the medallions are pressed with the heel of your hand. This cut kinda pork is like beef tenderloin, which when sliced is called beef tenderloin steak.
To prepare pork medallions, a tenderloin is sliced into 1-inch thick pieces. They are an excellent source of protein, thiamine, vitamin B6, phosphorus, and niacin and a good source of riboflavin, potassium, and zinc.
Let’s prepare this maple-chili glazed pork medallions recipe!
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground chipotle pepper optional
- 400g pork tenderloin trimmed and cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick medallions
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Whisk chili powder, salt, and chipotle pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle over both sides of pork.
- In a large skillet, warm oil over moderate heat. Adjoin the pork and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Adjoin the cider, syrup, and vinegar to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium and continue to cook, turning the pork occasionally to coat to thicken the sauce, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the pork mizzled with the sauce from the pan.
NUTRITION INFO PER SERVING
- Calories: 212kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 28g
- Fat: 8
- Sugar: 4g
You can also eat pork medallions with honey garlic sauce, mushroom, or mustard sauce. Mushroom gravy also couples well! Do try out this extraordinary pork recipe. Enjoy!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!