Vegetable hash with Eggs is a perfect meal ready in 30 minutes, this hash skillet is full of root vegetables, herbs and eggs.
Hash is loaded with veggies and low in carbs. It’s delicious and flavorful. Vegetable hash with eggs will definitely be a good choice for you on a keto diet. You can incorporate this keto recipe in your eggetarian keto plans.
Breakfast hash originated as a way to use up leftovers, and it typically involves chopped meat, eggs, vegetables, and onions fried in a skillet. While commonly enjoyed as a breakfast or brunch dish, it may also be served for a brunch.
Our version of vegetable hash with eggs is low carb and keto-friendly, achieved by tweaking ingredient ratios to reduce carb impact without sacrificing flavor.
Although we used Zucchini, you can try out other veggies: Brussels sprouts, turnips, kale, broccoli, or cauliflower – all work great! Then, add some protein like chicken, bacon, minced meat o and season with spices and herbs of your liking. You can top with avocado or a fried egg and your hash is ready!
- 4 tsp Olive oil
- 4 large Eggs
- Pink Himalayan salt
- One cup chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion, one cup green beans, one cup small red potatoes, one tsp dried herbs, one cup diced zucchini, and trimmed and cut into ½ pieces,
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley or chives
- Starting with, Lightly spray a pan and heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat.
- Now, add vegetables to the pan.
- Sprinkle with pink Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Next, Saute vegetables for about five minutes until slightly Tender.
- After that, Remove vegetables to plates.
- Spray pan with cooking spray again.
- Inside it, Add eggs, sprinkle with pepper and salt and cook.
- Now, Remove egg and place on top of the vegetables.
- You can serve your dish now!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving :
- Calories – 222 kcal
- Fat – 20.4g
- Net Carbs- 6.6g
- Protein – 14.8g
You can use your own favorite low-carb veggies and customize your own hash and enjoy it.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!