Keto brownies are generally moist, chewy, and fudgy on the inside with a crisp crinkle layer on the top. They have wonderful flavor and delicious and will definitely satisfy your chocolate cravings. Almond flour is best for keto desserts and is our preferred option and we highly recommend sticking with it.
Keto sweeteners can be tricky and sometimes complicated. To keep things simple and tasty, We like to use Powdered Erythritol Sweetener. It blends well into the batter and adds the perfect amount of sweetness and moisture to the brownies.
Swerve, Xylitol, or Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener in the powdered form are also some preferred options that can be used in the recipe instead of erythritol with a 1:1 ratio. You can keep the keto brownies at room temperature, but make sure you intend to consume them within 2 days.
- 20 g almond flour
- 2.5 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1g tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 18 g Stevia/ erythritol (or any sweetener)
- ½ Egg yolk
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cup butter
- 10 g semisweet baking chocolate
- 5 g walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the interior of the baking pan. Line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Place eggs into a bowl filled with hot water. Prefer using hot tap water from your kitchen sink. This will slightly warm up the inside of the eggs.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Whisk sweetener until it is fully incorporated. The mixture should look thick and grainy. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat for about 40 seconds.
- The butter should be hot and set apart from the sweetener.
- Add the sugar and butter together so that it blends well. You should notice that it mixes well to form a smooth paste and the top should have a glossy finish.
- Now, whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Mix warmed eggs, vanilla, and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Now, add baking powder and almond flour and gently whisk until flour mixes well. The batter should look glossy.
- Stir in 3/4 of the chopped chocolate. Your batter should be very thick
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Smooth and even out with a spatula. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the surface.
- Set the brownies in for 20 minutes. If you want slightly under-baked and fudgier brownies, you can draw out them a few minutes earlier.
- Keep the brownies aside for about 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Total calories: 183.7 kcal
- Net Carbohydrates: 2.9 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Fats: 16 g
Make sure they are in a sealed container. You can store keto brownies in the freezer for up to 7 days. Fudgy keto brownies are freezer-friendly.
Wrap the keto brownies in parchment paper and keep them in a ziplock bag or shallow container. If you love desserts and couldn\’t control the craving for desserts then. Here is something that can help you fulfill your craving and help you maintain fitness as well.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.