Those scrumptious Soya Cheese Kebab which is crispy and delicious are just the right kind of snack to binge on when you\’re craving some comfort food while on your keto. It is by far our favorite and quick snack keto recipe made of three easy ingredients, soya, paneer, and cheese.
The oh-so flavorsome snack completely melts in your mouth. Created with the goodness of paneer, spices mixed with cheese, and soya, this vegetarian recipe is fried together in a perfectly round shape which takes care of the nutritional requirements very well.
Being a North Indian recipe, it is ideal for house parties or for the time when your guests come over on short notice, giving you less time to prepare anything elaborate. This Kebab recipe is widely popular across India and beyond.
We opt for soya chunks as they are made from soybeans which work well as a meat substitute. Its nutritional value is alike to that of meat and is a great source of protein. This soya cheese kebab recipe has an authentic taste that will make you relish every bit you eat.
It is a major keto tweak to the mainstream kebab recipe which is extremely low carb and rich in protein and calcium. Preface this snack recipe to your friends, along with a keto dip of choice in order to elevate the taste. We hope you enjoy it as much as it is enjoyed across the globe. Now go have a happy meal!
- 250g Paneer
- 100g soya
- 2 large onions
- 2 large peppers
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2-3 Tbsp chicken tikka masala
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Cheese spread
- Chat masala to sprinkle
- Get a bowl and cut the paneer into medium bite-sized pieces and add in the soya chunks.
- Grab a separate bowl and cut the vegetables in medium squares similar to the paneer into the bowl. Onions should be in thick chunks and the tomato should be cut similarly.
- To this, add the tikka masala and half yogurt to the paneer mixture. Now this masala can be quite spicy so use it sparingly so add the tikka masala as per your taste. Roll lightly and set aside.
- Baste the vegetables similarly using the greek yogurt and some of the tikka masala.
- Hold the marinated bowls in the refrigerator for at least an hour and even overnight if you are preparing in advance.
- Use the skewers and thread paneer, onion, tomato, and pepper alternatively into it.
- Put a non-stick pan over a small flame. Place the skewers on the hot non-stick pan and keep turning delicately. Do remember to keep turning it to avoid it from sticking it on the pan. So once the liquid evaporates and the veggies shrink a bit, hold these skewers over a gas flame one at a time. And this can be done with the help of some type of pliers or tongs. Take the skewers over the flame for a minute or two until there are one or two char spots.
- Raise the skewers from the flame. Assist these hot, sprinkled with chat masala
- The crispy cheesy kebabs are ready to serve.
Nutritional Value Per Serving :
- Calories- 480
- Fats- 32g
- Protein- 24g
- Net Carbs- 4.5g
You have seen how this super easy recipe can be prepared in just a few steps. It not only takes little time but in minimal efforts will suffice the requirements of nutrients such as protein, fats, less than 20g carbs, calcium, iron, etc. Influence your peers with these crispy kebabs. Relish this easy-to-make recipe and treat your loved ones with some really good food.
Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes and don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.