Anytime is a good time for ice cream, am right? So here we share this quick and easy homemade gluten-free ice cream recipe with you. This gluten-free ice cream recipe satisfies any ice cream craving and makes ice cream available to almost anyone, even with food allergies or dietary restrictions.
A gluten-free ice cream recipe uses a few simple ingredients. No more expensive store-bought ice creams and no more hard or icy tubs of ice cream. And the best part is, you don’t need an ice cream maker to make this gluten-free low carb ice cream recipe.
Gluten-Free Ice Cream Recipe
The base for this gluten-free recipe only uses 3 ingredients and it’s super simple to make. You can add in your favorite ingredients to mix up the flavors and make your favorite ice cream. Dairy-free option included.
- 1-quart almond milk
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) full fat shaken coconut milk,
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- chocolate chips, gluten-free cookie crumbs, etc (optional)
- Some ice cubes
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Place in the freezer.
- Combine coconut milk, vanilla paste (or extract), almond milk, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat heavy whipping cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, similar to making whipped cream in a separate mixing bowl.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the almond milk. If desired, stir in any add-ins you’d like.
- Pour into prepared pan, shield with plastic wrap, and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve in a gluten-free cone and enjoy it!
- Calories- 387
- Carbs- 19g
- Protein – 6g
Gluten-Free Ice Cream Add-ins
We love adding different ingredients to our ice cream recipe, to make different flavors. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Gluten-free cookies, crushed
- Paleo cookie dough made into little cookie dough balls and stirred in
- Peanut butter and chocolate sauce
- Mint extract and mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate chips tend to sink, use shaved chocolate.
You can include in your favorite options, to make any flavor you want. Just make sure the ingredients are gluten-free. The gluten-free ice cream recipe is smooth and creamy, and you can make it exactly the way you want it. Anyone can make it – it’s that simple. Enjoy!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.