Instant Pot Shrimp and Broccoli is an effortless and swift dump and start instant pot dinner recipe that you can make in under 15 mins. This Instant Pot frozen shrimp and broccoli has the ultimate homemade sauce ever.
This is probably the quickest meal that you can make in the Instant Pot and which means that it just needs to come to pressure. This combo of shrimp and broccoli is pretty healthy and great for instant meals!
- 250 grams shrimp thawed
- 400 grams broccoli
For The Sauce
- Two tablespoons oyster sauce
- One tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 2 cloves garlic grated or minced
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tsp low sodium soy sauce (If gluten-free, sub with tamari sauce)
For The Slurry And Garnish
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch for the slurry (add 1 tbsp of water) 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce optional
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds to garnish
- 1 green onion thinly sliced (optional)
- Instant Pot
- Pour all the ingredients in the Instant Pot (except for the broccoli if you want firm ) , start with the sauce ingredients, and shrimp follows. Cover with the lid, and make sure that the vent is in a sealing position.
- Press on “manual” or “pressure cook” to make sure that it’s set on high pressure, and cook for 0 minutes. Permit the Instant Pot to come to pressure, then it will stop cooking and will beep. Quickly release the steam and carefully open the lid.
- Press on “saute” and add the slurry to the pot to thicken the sauce. Mix it with the sauce, and the sauce will thicken (it might take just 1 minute to do this, depending on how quick your sauce thickens). If it’s not thick as desired, then add one more cornstarch with water mixed together before adding to the pot. Mix in sriracha sauce if using.
- Post thickening the sauce, add fresh broccoli florets to the pot and cover with the lid. Let the broccoli “steam” for a couple of minutes and it will be slightly cooked but firm and crunchy.
- Crown over rice, and garnish with sesame seeds.
Calories: 242kcal, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 32g, Fat: 5g,
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!