A heart-healthy, one sheet-pan tilapia and vegetable medley ready in just 30 minutes. This Mexican-inspired meal is the perfect mid-week family feast. Filled with protein, fresh veggies, and a healthy dose of spice, this dish is a guaranteed winner with even the pickiest of eaters. Best of all? Washing up is a breeze.
Sheet-pan tilapia and vegetable medley look like a snack to eat and are easily prepared for immediate gatherings.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into
- 3 large Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 3 large radishes, thinly sliced
- One cup sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Adjoin the potatoes, Brussels sprouts, radishes, sugar snap peas, carrot, oil, garlic powder, and black pepper in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Shift the vegetable mixture to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Prepare until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Take out the baking sheet from the oven, then preheat the broiler.
- Put the vegetables on one side of the baking sheet, then add the tilapia to the other side.
- Mizzle the fish with the tarragon and salt, then dot it with the softened butter.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat until the fish flakes easily with a fork or until a thermometer placed in the center of the thickest part reads 145°F, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, with lemon wedges if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 400 | Total Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g Sodium: 430 mg | Total Carbohydrate: 40 g | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Protein: 40 g
Get started on your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!