This gluten-free pizza is 100% the real deal. It has an amazing gluten-free pizza crust, which tastes and looks, and feels like pizza. There are no strange ingredients and no complicated procedure needed – but the result will simply blow you away. If you thought that you wouldn’t – couldn’t eat real pizza ever again because of your gluten intolerance… think again. Because this gluten-free pizza recipe is a game-changer.
Gluten-Free Pizza Recipe-
Perfectly thick and chewy, and with no kneading required, this quick and simple gluten-free pizza recipe will have you adding pizza to your regular meal rotation.
For the gluten-free base
- 400g gluten-free bread flour
- 2 heaped tsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 heaped tsp xanthan gum
- 5 tbsp olive oil
For the sauce & topping
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 x 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ½ small bunch of basil leaves shredded
- 2 x 125g balls of buffalo mozzarella
- Heat the oven to 220C and put two baking sheets inside.
- Make the sauce: heat the oil in a small saucepan and cook the onion with a generous pinch of salt for 10 mins over low heat until softened. Add the purée, chopped tomatoes, and sugar, and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook, uncovered, for a half-hour or until reduced and thick, stirring regularly. Push the sauce with a hand blender until smooth. Season to taste and stir through the basil. Allow cooling a little.
- Make the dough: mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and xanthan gum in a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in 250ml warm water and olive oil. Mix quickly with your hands, to create a thick, wet, paste-like texture, adding an extra 20ml of warm water if the dough feels a little dry. Store in an airtight container or covered bowl in the fridge for up to 24 hours before using it. Lightly flour two more baking sheets. Pull apart the dough into two and flatten with your fingers into 20 – 25cm rounds on the sheets.
- End the bases with a thin layer of sauce and torn-up mozzarella. Line the baking sheets on top of the hot baking sheets in the oven and cook for 8 -10 mins or until crisp around the edges.
Amount Per Serving:
- CALORIES: 110
- TOTAL FAT: 2g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 21g
- SUGAR: 1g
- PROTEIN: 2g
Yes, A gluten-free pizza recipe for gluten-free dieters. The recipe is easy and simple to make!