Admire a warm and comforting dinner with a bowl of this delicious red lentil soup. Packed with vegetables and seasoned with warm spices, it is healthy and hearty!
Red lentil is known to be light yet satisfying and also easily available in most grocery stores. Red lentils are a good source of iron, so are a good blood builder and liver cleanser. For a healthy and protein-rich diet, attempt this easy-to-make soup recipe! Just follow the instructions below and your healthy red lentil soup!
- 100 grams red lentils
- 1 chopped potato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- one chopped onion
- a lemon juice
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon roasted flax seeds
- one teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Rock salt to taste
- Chopped coriander for garnish
- 250 ml water
- Put a pan on the stove, and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot, sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Now, adjoin potato and sauté till it turns light golden.
- Now adjoin water, salt, red lentils, and let all the ingredients boil until cooked.
- Put the mixture into a blender and turn it into a paste. Adjoin coconut milk, black pepper, lemon juice, and blend it again.
- Pour it into a bowl. Sprinkle some black pepper, chopped coriander, and flaxseed.
Tip: ( In step 4 )You can opt for adding water or coconut milk to make the consistency according to your preference.
Nutritional Information Per Serving :
- Calories 184
- Fat 6g
- Carbohydrates 26g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 4g4
- Protein 9g
You can prepare this soup in different styles using coconut milk, turmeric, and lime to give texture and color! Prepare this soup as per your needs and enjoy!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!