Falling short of keto recipes? Well, we have something that can make your weekend filling and fun! Here is the recipe for chicken nuggets that is extremely delicious and has minuscule amount of carbs in it. These are incredibly accessible at fast-food restaurants as well as in every freezer section at the grocery store.
They are tasty, delightful, fresh and these don’t let you worry about what type of meat is ground up and packed in your bite. The typical way these homemade chunks are made is by cutting up bite-size pieces of chicken breast, dredging them in a flour mixture, egg mixture and then a breadcrumb mixture.
After that step , the newly readied chunk can be ready to eat in the following ways. Baked, pan-fried, deep-fried, or even air fried! This simple and super easy method allows you to enjoy delicious homemade nuggets .
These protein chunks are easy snacks that can be enjoyed and relished by kids and adults alike. It is best served with green chutney. If you are a bird meat lover, then this easy procedure is perfect for you.
If you have guests coming over on short notice and don\’t wish to prepare an elaborate meal, then this easy and quick method should be your go-to option. You can serve these bite-sized delights in family functions too.
If you are fond of spicy flavors then you can add some black pepper or red chili powder. The crunchy coating amalgamated with spicy and tender fowl meat makes these chunks even more tasty. You can make it more innovative by adding spices as per your taste preference!
1) One secret to these is the size of the chicken pieces so cut the breast small enough ( 1 /2-inch strips ) to allow it to cook through and through before the coated bread color gets too dark.
2) Save time by making them in large quantities, so you have plenty of extra chunks to stick in the freezer for future meals. If you cook them before you freeze them, they\’ll be just as convenient as store-bought ones. Pop them in the oven or in microwave , to warm them and viola – they are ready to eat.
1) 100g of chicken breast.
2) Salt, Pepper, tikka masala, red chili powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, chaat masala.
4) Almond flour bread crumbs or psyllium husk.
5) Oil for frying.
1) Add 100g of chicken breast, salt, pepper and tikka masala, red chili powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder and blitz it in a food processor till you get minced meat.
2) Make a bite sized shape, dip it in egg wash (beaten egg) and coat with almond flour bread crumbs or psyllium husk.
3) Fry it in oil, sprinkle some chat masala.
4) Now enjoy it with your family and friends.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 100gm
Your dilemma for your health while wanting to relish this healthy snack without guilt can be solved by tweaking the ingredients and slow frying them in a non-stick pan using a healthy oil like olive oil. The best thing about it being homemade is that the quality of products used can be monitored by you and this makes for a nice binge-worthy option to go for.
So, whenever you feel like cooking something nice for your family and friends, then try this quick easy procedure.
We love it and we know you will too. Now that it\’s made so easy , what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such ketone monitored weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!