- Muffins meet oatmeal in these damp and tasty grab-and-go oatmeal cups. The nutty flavor of the pecans and the aroma from fresh blueberries and banana make for an extra-tasty snack or breakfast. Reheat in the microwave for about 40 seconds. The Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal cups are just WOW!
These Baked Banana Nut Oatmeal Cups offer portion control (which is exactly what we need around here after our excessive holiday eating habits). Also, you can prepare them in advance and pack them in the freezer to pull out whenever you need a quick and filling breakfast.
The oatmeal cups also make an excellent snack. You can stuff them in lunch boxes, take them on road trips, plane trips, hikes, or picnics! They are an all-day, righteous for you snack!
- 3 cups oats
- 1 ½ cups low-fat milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- one teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Blend milk, oats bananas, brown sugar, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Fold in blueberries and pecans.
- Split the mixture between the muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each).
- Oven-Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Chill in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts :
Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- 181 calories;
- fat 6g;
- Carbohydrates 28g;
- Dietary fiber 3g;
- protein 5g;
Make a lot of these Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal Cups and freeze the extras for busy mornings when you need a quick and healthy breakfast! These baked blueberry and banana Nut oatmeal cups are pretty delectable and a good breakfast option!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!