One of the best ways to spend your lazy Sunday is by having Pizza. Everybody loves Pizza. You can never go wrong with Barbeque Chicken Pizza. This pizza can be eaten by diabetics. The flours used in this recipe have low carbohydrates. Also it’s delicious and pretty easy to make.
Diabetics have to make sure their blood sugar is in control. So you can also check the Best Indian Recipes For Diabetics.
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 30 minutes | Total Time 40 minutes
To make crust:
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 30g coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
To make pizza:
- 220g of shredded chicken breast (cooked)
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- 110g mozzarella cheese(shredded/sliced)
- 1 cup bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped coriander(optional)
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, take eggs and oil and whisk it.
- Then add whole wheat flour, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix everything properly to make a dough.
- Take the dough and roll it on a flat surface. Roll it up to an appropriate size.
- Then place it on a parchment paper and transfer it to a baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the edges are crisp and golden.
- Till that time take another bowl and add shredded chicken and ¼ cup barbeque sauce. Mix it thoroughly
- After the pizza crust is ready, spread the remaining ¼ cup barbeque sauce on it.
- Add some mozzarella cheese and top it with shredded chicken and bell pepper.
- Add remaining mozzarella cheese and bake the pizza again for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Remove and cut it into slices. Garnish the pizza with coriander and enjoy.
Tip- Serve it with some veggies to make it as a complete meal.
Serving size- 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories 338 kcal
Total Carbohydrate 22g | Protein 21g | Saturated Fat 4g
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!