Blueberry Peach Cobbler is a refreshing and simple dessert, loaded with the goodness of whole wheat, eggs, and fresh fruits. The dessert is very relishing with a hint of the tartness of the blueberry and the sweetness of the peaches.
Blueberry Peach Cobbler is filling and has a crunchy crust outside and soft juicy flavors of blueberry and peaches inside. The dessert will instantly lift up your mood with the freshness of the fruits. Blueberry Peach Cobbler is a good option for diabetes as its free from sugars and low in carbs
Easy recipe for Blueberry Peach Cobbler:
- 4 cups fresh/canned sliced peaches with juice (sugarfree)
- 1 cup fresh/ frozen blueberries
- ¾ cup Whole wheat flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a glass baking dish add ½ cup of butter and place in the oven for 3 minutes till the butter melts.
- In a mixing bowl add whole wheat flour, baking powder, erythritol, and vanilla essence.
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Add an even layer of dry ingredients to the melted butter and do not mix.
- Let the mixture sink in the butter.
- Now dice the blueberries and preaches.
- Top the flour-butter mixture with the fruits.
- Bake the cobbler in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes until the cobbler turns firm and golden brown in color.
- Allow to cool and cut the cobbler in equal squares.
- Blueberry peach cobbler is ready to eat!
Use fresh peaches or blueberry for better flavor.
You can substitute vanilla essence with cinnamon powder for a mild flavor.
Nuts such as almonds or walnuts can be added to provide a crunchy texture to the cobbler.
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!