If you’re looking for an effortless appetizer to share this holiday season, these Cranberry Brie Bites are a great choice. It’s always fun to try novels and share traditional ways of experiencing the holidays this season. They’re creative enough for a holiday gathering but effortless enough to make for a date night or a movie night with your friends.
Three common ingredients, including cranberry sauce which is best made from fresh cranberries, double cream brie, and buttery crescent roll dough, make this two-bite appetizer a tasty treat that everyone will love. These mini brie puff pastry appetizers are also prepared in advance if you wish to have them as later snack meals.
- 1 (8-oz) tube crescent rolls
- 4 oz brie cheese
- ⅓ cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Unwind the crescent rolls and gently press the seams together.
- Cut the dough into 18 rectangles.
- Set down each rectangle into a cup of a mini muffin tin. Do not fret if the dough does not go up all sides of the cup.
- Cut the brie into 18 small pieces.
- Set a piece into each of the dough-filled muffin cups. Top each with about a teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
- Oven-bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and the cheese and cranberry sauce are bubbly.
- Immediately remove the bites from the muffin tin. Serve warm.
- If you don’t like brie cheese then use cream cheese cubes.
- These bites would be delicious with blackberry jam instead of cranberry sauce
- Total Fat- 6g
Simply, Cranberry Brie Bites are a super easy but pretty appetizer. All you need is crescent roll dough, brie, cranberry sauce, and ready to roll!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!