Overnight oats are a delectable, immediate morning treat, and you can easily customize the recipe to your liking. To make keto overnight oats, you’ll be skipping the grains and starting with a base of hemp hearts. Hemp hearts are shelled hemp seeds, and they’re a perfect low-carb alternative. These beneficial seeds clock in at 1 gram per 3 tablespoons, making them a power-packed addition to a super nutrition batch of oats
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Half cup heavy cream or canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- A small handful of blueberries
- In a bowl with a lid, couple the hemp hearts, walnuts, chia seeds, heavy cream, vanilla, and stevia. Stir to combine. Shield and chill for at least an hour, or overnight.
- Drizzle with the blueberries right before eating.
- Note: Barely the chia seeds will turn jelly-like when left overnight. The other ingredients will soften considerably, but won’t become as silky-smooth as oatmeal. They retain a tiny bite, which is quite delicious.
- Storage: Fridge for up to 2 days
More topping ideas:
- Strawberry cheesecake – Some fresh strawberries, 2 tbsp cream cheese (in place of the yoghurt, stir half tsp of powdered erythritol into it to sweeten it slightly), and a spoonful of whipped cream.
- Peanut butter brownie – One square keto brownie, crumbled with 2 tbsp of almond or peanut butter
- Chocolate caramel – Two tbsp of sugar-free caramel sauce with 2 squares of sugar free or dark chocolate (85% cocoa solids minimum), melted and drizzled on.
NUTRITION INFORMATION :
Calories: 244kcal, Total Carbohydrates: 10.3g, Protein: 9.7g, Fat: 18.4g, Saturated Fat: 6gFiber: 6.9gSugar: 1.5g
So Keto overnight oats are a popular, simple and tasty way to start the day. We use hemp seeds instead of normal oats. Hemp seeds have a mild, nutty flavor and are technically a nut. Hemp seeds contain essential fatty acids and are a good source of protein, vitamin E, and minerals.
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!