There is a time for everything. Time to sleep and have fun and then there’s time to eat. However, people may desire a magical spell or a wand that can produce the meal at any time they wish and anything they are craving for. While in movies and novels, you can make it happen, but in reality, that is impossible. Hence, the only choice is to make time for yourself. Food is the fuel for your body. The food which you eat often shows signs on your body. Fast food leads to stomach aches and obesity. If you are bored of eating regular food, you can choose to have a salad for a change. Sprouts salad is definitely one of the best choices. It’s a full-packed meal but requires a little preparation time.
- 3 cup mixed sprouts
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder
- One gm chopped cucumber
- One gm grated carrot
- Six tablespoon chopped spring onions
- Six tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 gm chopped tomato
- 6 tablespoon chopped capsicum (green pepper)
- 6 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 finely chopped green chili
- 3 tablespoon crushed roasted peanuts
- Step 1- Prepare the sprouts in boiling water until soft
To make this delectable recipe, take a saucepan and pour water into it. Over a moderate flame, boil the water and add mixed sprouts to it. Boil the sprouts for a few minutes or until they turn soft but crunchy. Drain the excess water.
- Step 2- Put in spices and all the other ingredients to the sprouts
Shift the boiled sprouts in a large mixing bowl, adjoin cumin powder, dry mango powder, red chili powder, and salt. Stir well. Post the spices and condiments well combined with the sprouts, add chopped cucumber, carrot, capsicum, tomato, spring onions, green chili, coriander leaves, mint leaves and lemon juice. Whisk all the contents really well to incorporate.
- Step 3 -Drizzle crushed roasted peanuts and enjoy
Post that perfect sprout salad, conclude with adding a garnishment of crushed roasted peanuts to add a flavor to the sprouts. Serve fresh.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories- 118
- Carbs 25.08 g
- Protein 8.32 g
- Fat- 0.83 g
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!ecipes-livofy-customized-diet-plans