Seek this Toasted Almond-Topped Fish recipe, or contribute your own. Ditch the frying for this fish recipe. Buttery recipe and keeps this fish dinner low in calories.
All you need to do is just top your fish with almonds. You have to bake the dish in the oven. Mizzle seasonings over the fish and combine with cheese and mayo for cheesy flavor!
Both fish and Almonds are great sources of protein and fat. Incorporate haddock fillets or cod as per your choice. Use fresh almonds sliced for the toppings. Adding them to your diet regime is a pretty fair choice to make! This is a pretty novel recipe you can try for your brunches! The soft-fleshed cod (or any other meaty white fish) is offset by the crunchy almonds. Serve with a pile of fresh green beans, cooked until just edible, but still bright. Enjoy eating!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- one-fourth teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Place butter in a 13×9-in. baking dish : warm in a 400° oven until melted. Spread butter over the bottom of the dish; cover with onion.
- Arrange fish over onion; sprinkle with salt, dill, and pepper. Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, parsley and lemon juice; spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° until fish flakes easily with a fork, 18-20 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving : ( 1 fillet)
- 220 calories,
- 9g fat,
- 74mg cholesterol,
- 658mg sodium,
- 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber),
- 29g protein.
Almond-topped fish is so uncomplicated fish recipe! You can make this in just a few minutes without any mess!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!