An effortless herb massage gives a sensational taste to boneless braised pork chops that can be cooked on the stovetop in minutes. The meat turns out tender and delectable. Here is to Braised Pork loin chops which are slowly cooked in the pot to give you a delectable result!
These braised pork loin chops are delectable with mashed cauliflowers, but macaroni and cheese or a rice side dish would be good as well. Adjoin steamed broccoli or a tossed salad for a satisfying family meal.
Pork loin chops are cut from the back of the pig. So loin chops imply to one side of the lumbar area of the lamb known as the saddle and are almost an entire muscle. They consist of a T-shaped bone on one side is the loin muscle and the other is the tenderloin.
- one garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Couple the first 5 ingredients; rub over both sides of pork chops. In a large nonstick skillet, warm butter, and oil over medium-high heat; brown chops on both sides. Remove from pan.
- Bring wine to a boil in the same pan. stirring to loosen browned bits from the pan. Cook, unwrap until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup. Add chops; return to a boil. Lower heat; simmer, enclose, until pork is tender, 6-8 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce provides 218 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber),62mg cholesterol, 351mg sodium, 22g protein. For Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!