This easy-to-cook and juicy butter garlic prawns recipe will take you less than 10 mins to cook. Your love for garlic would be fulfilled after you eat these buttery, garlicky chunks of prawns. Butter garlic prawns make an amazing quick appetizer or side dish complement to your meal. The amazing butter sauce will have you wiping clean the plate so as to not waste any!
Butter garlic prawns justify the statement “It is usually the simplest dishes that are the tastiest\’\’. So here’s an easy-to-cook recipe for this seafood beauty!
- Olive oil (1tbsp)
- 20-25 small/medium-sized prawns (Deveined)
- Finely chopped garlic (3 tbsp)
- Finely chopped fresh parsley (2 tbsp)
- Brine from capers (1 tbsp)
- Salt (as per taste)
- pepper (as per taste)
- Red chili flakes (1 tbsp)
- Butter (2 tbsp)
- Cornstarch (½ tsp mixed in 1 tsp of water)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
- Add olive oil to a pan and let it heat.
- Once the oil is well heated, add in the prawn and let them cook for a minute.
- Once the prawns have sizzled for a minute, add in the garlic and let it cook for another minute.
- Now add the fresh parsley, brine from capers, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes and let it cook for about 1.5-2 mins.
- Go ahead and the butter, cornstarch, and lemon juice and cook until the butter softens and mixes nicely and the prawns are cooked well (make sure to not overcook the prawns. This will make them very rubbery)
- Serve hot with a gluck of lemon juice and some parsley as a garnish
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 125 kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 68mg | Vitamin A: 485IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg
This flavor-packed yet easy prawn dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. You don\’t really need to add much to this dish to make it any more of a culinary treat than it already is. So go ahead and give this dish a shot. We promise you that you won\’t regret it!