Keto Butter Naan
Complete your Indian feast with this easy low carb keto butter naan bread recipe. This recipe prepared with almond flour is ready in less than 30 minutes, and is an absolute delight to have!
This delicious flatbread pairs perfectly with Indian food, but also would be a great side to soup or salad. Naan sounds like a complicated recipe but this gluten-free naan recipe is an extremely easy and quick version, with the added benefits of being keto-friendly.
This keto flatbread is topped with a delicious combination of garlic, butter, and parsley. Packed with protein and fiber, this is bound to become your new favorite keto recipe.
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 28g
- Protein: 22g
- Total Carbs: 9g
- Net Carbs: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 1g
Time Taken: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp Full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Couple the shredded mozzarella and Greek yogurt in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and stirrable to be smooth.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated.
- Meanwhile, stir together the almond flour, baking powder, and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Working swiftly while the cheese is still hot, add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture.
- Press with your hands, squeezing through your fingers, until a uniform dough shape.
- Form the dough into a ball. If it\’s sticky, chill in the refrigerator for 12-15minutes, just until slightly cool to the touch but not stiff or frigid cold.
- Chop the dough ball into 6 sections, like a pie. Take one piece, roll into a ball, then shape with your hands into a flatbread shape, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake the naan in the oven for about 8-10 minutes, until a few golden brown spots form, but slightly before it looks fully done. If any bubbles form, pop them with a fork to flatten.
- Whisk together the butter, garlic powder, and fresh parsley in a small bowl simultaneously. Brush over the naan.
- Put back the naan to the oven for 2 extra minutes, until more golden brown.
- Serve hot with any keto-friendly curry and enjoy!
We love this keto recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.