Well, Fat Bombs are great stuff for when you are on the ketogenic diet. They are amply filling so make for a great, healthy mid-meal snack and also help you meet your calorie and fat needs. Here are some keto dessert fat bombs recipes for you to enjoy!
Keto Dessert Fat bombs recipes-
1. Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs– Quick and easy homemade chocolate fat bombs, with just 3 ingredients. This keto dessert fat bombs recipe is made of chocolate will make your children crave for them again and again.
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice or coconut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- stevia to taste, or 1 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice
- optional, I like to add 1/8 tsp salt
- Stir all ingredients together until smooth. If too dry (depending on nut butter used), add additional coconut oil if needed.
- Pour into a small container, ice cube trays, candy molds, or silicone mini cupcake tin. Freeze to set. Because coconut oil softens when warm, it’s best to store these in the freezer.
- Calories- 84
- Fat- 8.2g
- Carbs- 2.6g
- Protein- 2g
2. Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs- Creamy Cheesecake fat bombs are bites of heaven and a keto dieter’s dream with just 1 g net carbs!! Top with chocolate or coconut and enjoy these low-carb fat bombs to satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing flavor. Fluffy, creamy, and Sweet keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs come together in just minutes and make the most delicious keto dessert!
- 8 oz Cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz butter or coconut oil
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Baking chocolate or coconut for decorating
- Add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mix through and creamy.
- Scoop batter using an ice-cream scooper into a mini cupcake pan (lined or unlined). Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove from cupcake tins and transfer them into an air-tight container. refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Info –
- Carbs- 1g
- Protein- 1g
- Fats- 12g
3. Keto Brownie Fat Bombs- Healthy keto energy bites that taste just like your favorite brownies! So easy to make and filled with healthy fats from ghee and cocoa butter.These rich fudgy chocolate fat bombs are essentially flourless no-bake brownies.
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1-ounce cocoa butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt the ghee and cocoa butter together.
- Whisk in the cacao/cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt. The mixture should be thin and smooth.
- Add the water and whisk until the mixture thickens – it will seize, this is normal. It should be the consistency of thick chocolate frosting.
- Using a rubber spatula to stir in the nut butter until the mixture resembles cookie dough inconsistency. Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Roll into 16 balls (about 1 inch each) and refrigerate until firm.
- Calories- 174
- Fat- 16.7g
- Carbs- 4.3g
- Fiber- 2g
- Protein- 3g
4. Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs-These Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs only uses 5 simple ingredients and couldn’t be easier to make! Creamy peanut butter topped with chocolate ganache makes the perfect decadent snack.
Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (no added salt and sugar)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 – 4 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 – 2 drops liquid stevia
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut oil, peanut butter, salt, vanilla extract, and liquid stevia (or another no-calorie sweetener). Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Line a 6-muffin tray with muffin paper cups. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture into each cup.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight, to set.
- While the peanut butter layer is chilling, whisk together the ganache ingredients until silky smooth.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of chocolate ganache on top of each fat bomb.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
- This recipe is for 12 fat bombs. The size of each one will depend on what size muffin tray or chocolate mold you use.
- The peanut butter can be substituted for any other nut butter at a 1:1 ratio.
- To add more flavor, try adding 1-2 drops of edible essential oil like peppermint or orange.
- These fat bombs should be kept in the refrigerator; they will melt at room temperature.
- They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Nutrition Info –
- Calories- 247
- Fats- 24.4g
- Protein – 3.6g
- Carbs- 3.3g
5. Keto Fat Bomb Ice-cream– An ultra-creamy, dairy-free, keto ice cream without the coconut milk or nuts. Keto, all the way… a frozen keto fat bomb.
- 4 whole pastured eggs
- 4 yolks from pastured eggs
- 50 g melted cacao butter
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup xylitol or 15-20 drops of alcohol-free stevia
- ¼ cup MCT oil
- 2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 8-10 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients but ice cubes into the jug of your high powered blender. Blend on high for 2 minutes, until creamy.
- While the blender is still running, remove the top portion of the lid and drop in 1 ice cube at a time, allowing the blender to run about 10 seconds between each ice cube. The goal here is to dilute the mixture just a bit and make it cold so it will run through the ice cream maker easier. If you have Vitamix, there is a small space at the top, just big enough to drop in the ice cube. If you don’t have a hole in your lid, turn off the blender each time as you add an ice cube, one at a time.
- Once all of the ice has been added, pour the cold mixture into your ice cream maker and churn on high for 20-30 minutes, depending on your ice cream maker. If you do not have an ice cream maker, transfer the mixture to a 9×5 loaf pan and place it in the freezer. Set the timer for 30 minutes before taking out to stir. Repeat for 2-3 hours, until the desired consistency is met.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve or scoop into a 9×5 loaf pan and freeze for 45 minutes or so. Store covered in the freezer for up to a week.
- Calories- 327
- Carbs- 1.6 g
- Protein- 3.6g
- Fats- 34.4 g
We love these recipes, and know you will too! Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!