These Keto recipes are quick and easy keto chicken breast recipe ideas packed full of healthy fats, protein, and veggies. If you’re looking for quick and delicious ketogenic chicken breast recipes ideas that are packed with flavour, then you’ve come to the right place. The recipes below will surely satisfy you and your family.
Keto Chicken Breast Recipes
1)Keto Chicken Fried with Cauliflower Rice–
Keto Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice is a flavorful low carb side dish that could really be enjoyed as a meal! If you’ve been missing Chinese food, this recipe is a must-try! Also, cauliflower rice with chicken would be a great low carb and full of nutrients package for you on a keto diet.
- 1 small head of cauliflower, riced
- One tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 500gms uncooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Two tsp soy sauce or liquid aminos, divided
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 tsp water
- one egg
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Firstly, Remove core and leaves from cauliflower. Cut into florets and place them into the food processor. Pulse until rice-like texture, set aside in large bowl. Use steamer bag of pre-riced cauliflower, if preferred.
- In skillet over medium heat, place coconut oil. When melted, add onion to the pan and saute until fragrant.
- Add chicken to skillet and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Saute chicken until cooked through and golden.
- Pour sriracha and half of soy sauce into pan to coat chicken.
- Add broccoli and water to pan and cover. Allow to steam for about 5-7 minutes, until it begins to soften.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a pan, sprinkle with a little salt and add remaining soy sauce.
- Gently stir so cauliflower rice is coated. Continue cooking for about 15-20 minutes until broccoli is fork-tender and cauliflower rice is soft.
- Push the cauliflower rice and veggies to the edges of the pan leaving a hole in the center. Crack the egg open in the center of the pan. Let it fry, breaking the yolk apart with a fork.
- Once the egg is completely cooked, gently mix it in with the cauliflower rice. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 289
- Fats: 9.2g
- Carbs: 10.7g
- Fiber: 3.09g
- Protein: 39.6g
2)Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe-
An easy low carb Chicken Parmesan recipe with crispy low carb breading that stays on! It\’s the best cheesy keto Chicken Parmesan ever, made in one pan with simple ingredients. This Italian dish is a must-try on keto. It has the same authentic flavors of the original, with delicious breading that actually stays on. This recipe goes well with low carb salad and low carb side dishes.
- 4 large Chicken breast
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup Vital Proteins Grass-fed Whey Protein Powder (divided)
- 2 large Egg
- 3 oz Pork rinds (crushed using a mallet or in a blender)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil (or light olive oil, for frying)
- 3/4 cup Marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Fill a large bowl with warm water and 1-2 tablespoons of sea salt. Place chicken breasts inside and set aside to brine for at least 10-20 minutes (up to an hour).
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange 3 medium bowls in a line:
1) For dredging: 1/4 cup protein powder
2) For dipping: Eggs, beaten
3) For breading: Crushed pork rinds, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and remaining 1/4 cup protein powder, stirred together
- When the chicken is done brining, pat dry. Use a flat meat mallet to pound the chicken breasts to even thickness, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Dredge each chicken breast in the protein powder, then dip in the egg, and finally, roll in the Parmesan breading mixture to coat. Repeat with all the chicken breasts.
- Heat oil in a large oven-safe saute pan, over medium-high heat, until shimmery. When the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts in a single layer (they will be pretty crowded and touching, which is okay). Cook for about 2 minutes, until browned on the bottom. Carefully flip using a thin turner, and cook for 2 more minutes, until the other side is brown. Remove the pan from heat immediately.
- Right in the pan, top each chicken breast with 3 tbsp marinara sauce, then 3 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place the oven-safe pan into the preheated oven. Bake the Keto Chicken Parmesan for about 10 minutes, until the cheese starts to get golden spots and the chicken is cooked through. Garnish with fresh basil to serve, if desired.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
- Calories 621
- Fat 34g
- Protein 67g
- Carbs- 6g
- Fiber 1g
3)Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole-
The Casserole Loaded with cauliflower, chicken, and a healthier creamy cheesy ranch sauce. One thing you will love about the recipe is that itis ready in 45 minutes. Also, You can change up the sauce depending on if you are keto or wanting to use almond milk. This is a great alternative to mac and cheese.
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into 1-inch florets; roughly 8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 100g boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons homemade ranch seasoning
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour (or almond flour if you are using heavy cream)
- 3 cups almond milk (or regular milk, or heavy cream)
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoons salt
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Arrange in a deep 9 x 13 inch baking dish and roast (uncovered) for 25-30 minutes, until softened.
- While cauliflower is cooking, start working on the sauce: Melt butter over medium heat. Add the ranch seasoning and flour, and stir until it is all combined and crumbly.
- Gradually (working in 1/4 cup increments), add in the almond milk, stirring continuously to make a creamy sauce. This may take 10-15 minutes, so be patient.
- When all the almond milk as been added and sauce is thickened, add 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese in 3 batches. Stir until completely melted and remove the sauce from the heat.
- Stir in 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Have a quick taste and decide how you\’d like it.
- When cauliflower is slightly soft, stir in the chicken breast pieces and pour the sauce over everything.
- Return to the oven for 10 more minutes (uncovered).
- Sprinkle with the remaining cup of cheese and return to the oven for 5-10 more minutes (uncovered). Cut into a piece of chicken to see if it\’s ready.
- Allow casserole to rest for 10 minutes (this helps the sauce thicken up).
- Casserole may be cooked ahead and portioned out into meal prep containers. Heat until steaming hot in the microwave.
Nutritional Info :
Serving: 1/8 of casserole
- Calories: 333kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 33g
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
4)Keto baking-sheet Pan and Rainbow Veggies-
When you’ve got hungry kiddos on your hands and you want something healthy and delicious that requires practically no thought or dishes. For all of those nights, Keto sheet-pan chicken and rainbow veggies come to the rescue.
- 2 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- one cup broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- One small red onion chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon black pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice optional
- 4 meal prep containers
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
- Place 1/2 or 1 cup of cooked rice of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers. Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months.
- TO STORE: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- TO REHEAT: Gently rewarm chicken and vegetables on a lightly greased baking sheet in the oven at 350 degrees F until hot. You can also reheat this dish in the microwave.
- TO FREEZE Store leftovers in an airtight freezer-safe storage container in the freezer for up to 3 months. Let thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating. The zucchini and squash may become somewhat mushy and watery once thawed, but the flavors will still be delicious.
NUTRITION INFO :
- calories: 394KCAL
- carbohydrates: 23G
- protein: 39G,
- fat: 16G,
- saturated fat: 3G,
- cholesterol: 96MG,
- fiber: 7G,
- sugar: 7G
5)Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts-
These spinach stuffed chicken breasts are loaded with cream cheese, fresh spinach, and Parmesan cheese. The recipe is super quick to prepare. You can eat as a dinner or evening snack with your friends and family.
- 4 chicken breasts
- One tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Calories- 407
- Fats- 24g
- Protein- 41g
6)Chicken Brussel Sprouts Salad- This chicken brussels sprouts salad is an easy recipe that can be made ahead of time and eaten for lunch throughout the week!
for the salad:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts sliced
- 3 eggs poached
- 1/4 cup dressing or more
for the dressing:
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by boiling the chicken: place chicken in a large saucepan, fill it with water until the water covers the chicken by 2 inches, then bring it to a boil and boil for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Then, shred the chicken.
- While the chicken is boiling, cook the brussels sprouts in a skillet with a bit of olive oil.
- Once chicken and sprouts are cooked, pour them into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Next, prepare the dressing: place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Pour some of the dressing over the salad and stir to combine.
- Last, poach (or soft boil) the eggs and add them to the salad.
- Optional: add a little bit of hot sauce for good measure.
- Calories- 223
- Fats- 17g
- Carbs- 8.5g
- Protein – 9g
Chicken breasts on keto are good sources of lean proteins and will help you to build muscles. So try out these keto chicken breast recipes to add more protein and more benefits in your ketogenic lifestyle!
We love these recipes and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!