Want to try a Mexican spread for your Keto tortillas or bread? Keto Guacamole is the perfect way to get fiber and minerals into your diet. It has become a part of international cuisine as a spread, dip, and salad ingredient.
The major ingredient of guacamole is raw avocado which is technically classified as a fruit. Avocados are love! They\’re basically a keto superstar. Not only are they packed with healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, vitamins, and minerals but they are super low in carbs.
You won’t find any amusing business in this guacamole recipe. No sour cream or mayonnaise. No peas or preservatives. Just fresh and healthy ingredients!
All you need is some simple ingredients and less than 15 minutes of your time to prepare this amazing dip. So keep reading to learn to make this delicious Keto Guacamole that is a perfect low-carb side to your Keto Bread.
- 1 large Avocado approximately 150gm
- 1/4th cup chopped Onion
- 1/4th cup chopped Tomato
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp chopped Coriander Leaves
- Green Chili finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Choose a slightly soft avocado and has dark green, almost blackish skin.
- Cut into half, scoop out the seed.
- Scoop out its flesh into the bowl using a spoon.
- Slightly mash it using the potato masher or cutter.
- Stop mashing when the guacamole is still a little thick.
- Use freshly chopped onion and tomatoes and stir to combine. You can use a fork to mix.
- Add two spoons of lemon juice to the mixture to give a perfect tangy flavor to the mixture.
- Taste and add additional salt until the flavors really sing.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serve.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING
- Calories- 109
- Total Fat- 10 g
- Total Carbs- 6 g
- Protein- 1 g
- Cholesterol- 0 mg
- Sodium- 165 mg
- Fiber- 165 mg
- Potassium- 10% DV
This homemade keto guacamole recipe makes a perfect party keto-friendly dip since it’s gluten-free and vegan for all to enjoy. Just add crisp raw veggies or tortilla chips for a lighter option.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.