Do you crave your favorite fast food on a keto diet? Do you think burgers cannot be included in your keto-diet? Luckily, we have something in store for you! This really easy Keto Paneer Burger recipe is very quick to put together, and tastes absolutely delicious!
Paneer has a good range of nutrients, which makes it a perfect choice for keto diet and helps you stay active throughout the day. It keeps us full for longer and thus stops us from binge eating, paneer is the best choice for vegetarians trying to lose weight. So why not make it tasty.
The most important fact is that it is healthy, and the best after-gym snack for all vegetarians. It can be considered a good source of calcium & protein. The taste won’t let you feel that you’re not on a keto-diet, instead it will make you feel as if you\’re having the best burger!
Time Taken: 30 Minutes
Servings: 7 burgers
- 300 gm Paneer
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Powdered Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Keto burger buns
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Cheese Slices
- Keto burger sauce
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 5 Cloves of Chopped Garlic
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chilies
- 30 gm Grated Cheese
- 2 tsp Ghee or unsalted butter
Request a callback!
- Take a mixing bowl with paneer in it. Then, add the turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, and salt.
- Now, add the chopped garlic. Now, mix and mash it thoroughly.
- Thereafter, include the finely chopped onions, to the paneer cutlet mixture.
- The grated cheese and finely chopped green chilies, are to be added to the above dough.
- To provide a better binding capacity to the cutlets, add psyllium husk to the dough.
- Prepare 7-9 medium-sized balls out of the final mixture. Flatten them in the form of a patty.
- In a pan, melt & heat butter/ghee, fry the paneer patties. Fry them on a medium flame until they turn golden brown.
- Place a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, add the oil and saute the patties for 2-3 minutes each side, until cooked to your preferred doneness.
- You can either use keto-friendly burger buns or lettuce to serve your burger.
- Split the burger buns in half, top the bottom pieces with a slice of cheese, followed by a patty, onion, pickles, burger sauce, and lettuce, then the top bun.
- Serve immediately.
We love this recipe and we know for sure that you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your new excuse? Get yourself started today and stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, make sure to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!