Bored of normal Indian breakfasts like paneer, eggs, pohas, dosas, uttapams, etc.? Here we are with the new invention for you, Keto Paneer Methi Chilla with cheese-a delightful breakfast, and a great snack option!
It is an Indian Appetizer made with almond flour or any other keto flour and filled with anything you like. They can be had plain with coconut chutney, or filled with paneer, tomato onion, and coriander, or whatever you fancy. They are light, protein-filled and everybody likes them.
Keto Paneer Methi Chilla can be ready in not more than 15 minutes, which makes it extremely scalable and doable to fit a hectic lifestyle. Moreover, it is the desired dish when sudden guests drop by.
1) 50 g crumbled paneer, make sure they are no big lumps or pieces.
2) 1 tsp finely grated ginger
3) 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies
4) 1/2tht tsp each of chili powder, garam masala, and Haldi,
5) 2 tbsp washed, and chopped methi leaves
6) 2 tbsp shredded cheese of your choice.
7) 1/2th cup Almond flour
8) 1 tbsp ghee or butter
9) two tbsp hung curd sprinkled with chaat masala for serving
1) Mix all the ingredients except the ghee in a bowl and blend it well.
2) Make sure you make even and pouring consistent batter. Let the batter rest for at least 10-15 minutes. Adjust with lukewarm water if the batter is too thick.
3) Heat up the ghee in a pan. Spill the batter and spread evenly in a circular shape.
4) Drizzle some butter or ghee if required and allow to cook on medium-low heat until the Chilla turns crisp and brown and the sides begin to lift a bit from the pan.
5) Fold over and Serve with some chaat masala on top or hung curd and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING
Total Fats: 15 g
Total Carbs: 4 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 7 g
Since the regular style of Dosa is prepared using the rice lentil batter of gram flour which is high in carbohydrates, hence regular dosa cannot be a part of the keto diet, having said that you can make still make Keto Version of Delectable Chilla by switching the original ingredients with almond flour, ghee or butter, and cheese.
Incorporate this simple and easy Keto recipe that will suffice your taste buds while on keto and get some good results.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!