Keto Pav bhaji is certainly considered one of Maharashtra\’s most iconic road foods. Bhaji is a fiery blend of finely mashed greens crowned with a sprint of lemon. Pav is a sort of fluffy and butter-toasted bread that goes alongside bhaji. Here is keto pav bhaji for you in keto style. As all of us know, Pav is made with delicate carbohydrates. In a ketogenic weight loss program, one is meant to reduce carbs completely and gain strength from fat sources. While the weight loss program has sparked sufficient controversy in the global of fitness and vitamins over its sustainability and ordinary impact, the ketogenic weight loss program has discovered lovers in some Bollywood and Hollywood Celebrities. Actors like Kim Kardashian and Huma Qureshi have long gone on file and spoken about their enjoyment of the weight loss program. However, we\’d endorse that you seek advice from a professional before you hop on the keto bandwagon. It won\’t be appropriate for everybody. The greens utilized in a normal pav bhaji can vary extensively relying on the vicinity and style. When studying the dish, we discovered an amazingly wide variety of versions! That said; the center substances typically include potatoes, tomatoes, capsicum (bell peppers), onions, ginger, and garlic. Some different versions consist of cauliflower, green peas, carrots, green beans, eggplant, broccoli, or plantains. This recipe specializes in low-carb veggies; cauliflower, tomato, capsicum, onions, ginger, and garlic. In this keto pav bhaji recipe, the potato in the bhaji is replaced with cauliflower and the pav is changed with a version of keto-pleasant bread!
- 126 g cauliflower
- 50 g tomatoes, finely chopped
- 42 g green bell peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp pav bhaji masala
- 45 g butter
- 28 g red onions
- ¼ tbsp fresh cilantro, ¼ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder, and ¼ tsp dried fenugreek (kasoori methi)
- red food coloring (optional)
- Pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- Juice of half lime
- Wash the cauliflower well and cut it into small pieces.
- Add cauliflower to a large frying pan along with about 60 ml of water. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork-tender.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, finely chopped green bell pepper, ginger garlic paste, half of the pav bhaji masala, pink Himalayan salt to taste, and one-third of the butter. Mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes with the lid on.
- Use a potato masher and mash everything into a mushy paste and cook until all the water evaporates. As the vegetables get softer, give them another mash. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the remaining butter in the previously used pan. Add onion, cilantro, kasoori methi, chili powder, and the rest of the pav bhaji masala. Cook until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the cauliflower mash mixture, mix well, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, add some more water and mash again with the potato masher so you get a puree. Squeeze in the lime juice. Depending on how thick or thin you want it, add more water, or keep cooking until the water evaporates.
- Serve with keto bread
- Top with a dollop of butter, chopped onion, and fresh coriander.
- You can use bread made of almond flour, coconut flour, soy flour, sesame flour, pumpkin flour, etc…)
Nutritional Value Per Serving :
- Total Calories- 425 kcal,
- Carbohydrates- 9 g,
- Protein- 4g,
- Fats- 45 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.