This Keto Spinach And Cheese Dip recipe is a perfect way to enjoy your weekend and something different from your usual routine as it contains a negligible amount of carbs and has an amazing taste.
Generally, when we order spinach dip from outside it contains a lot of calories so removing the cream cheese and using lighter ingredients can make this Homemade dip a perfect substitute for all those heavy calories and the best part is you can prepare this a day ahead and bake as needed.
This hot keto spinach and cheese dip is a blend of cooked spinach, cheese, and different seasonings, all baked together to melted cheesy perfection.
1) 1 Cup cleaned, washed, and chopped Spinach
2) Greek Yogurt
3) ½ Cup cream cheese
4) ¼ Cup Sour Cream
5) 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
6) 1 Tsp Paprika or Red Chilli Powder
7) Salt to Taste
1) First of all blanch the chopped spinach in hot water or steam in the microwave.
2) Cool the spinach and drain it completely so there is not too much moisture in it.
3) In a bowl gently blend the yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and paprika powders and add salt to taste.
4) Chill and serve with your favorite veggies.
1) Use freshly cooked spinach for this dip.
2) Use a blend of parmesan and mozzarella cheeses to flavor the dip.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Protein- 7 g
Fats- 17 g
Sodium – 389mg
Cholesterol – 54mg
Keto Spinach and Cheese Dip is such a classic recipe, and there are so many different ways to serve it! This recipe is our favorite as it can be prepared in hardly 15-20 minutes.
You\’ll definitely love this recipe as it\’s so easy to prepare so get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! .Follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.